- (52)Disc Brake PadsOpel
- (26)Brake RotorsOpel
- (18)Drum Brake ShoesOpel
- (7)Brake DrumsOpel
- (34)Brake CalipersOpel
- (13)Brake Wheel CylindersOpel
- (22)Brake Lines & HosesOpel
- (2)Brake Master CylindersOpel
- (7)Brake BoostersOpel
- (16)Wheel Hubs, Bearings, SealsOpel
- (23)Brake HardwareOpel
- (54)Brake Fluids & LubricantsOpel
Opel, which is now known as one of the most famous and reputable automobile manufacturers, was founded in 1863 and started as a small plant specializing in making sewing machines and then bicycles and motorcycles. It was 1899 when Adam Opel, the founder of the Opel company, bought a car manufacturing plant from Friedrich Lutzman, and the brand moved its focus to the manufacture of automobiles. The company has always been headed by the principle of bringing quality products at affordable prices, so Opel models are highly praised for their exceptional reliability and moderate prices. Besides, the Opel company was one of pioneers in automobile manufacturing industry. The microvan they produced in 2000 was the first of its kind in Germany.
It’s common knowledge that safe vehicle operation is impossible without proper function of its brake system. That’s why all brake problems, even minor ones, should be taken care of in time. The easiest way to restore proper function of your vehicle’s brake system is to replace all defective units with reliable replacement parts of high quality. In our online store, you can find all repair components for your Opel. We provide our clients with disc brake pads, brake lines and hoses, brake rotors, brake fluids and lubricants and other Opel brake parts that will make your vehicle’s brake system fully operational again.
- Centric® Posi Quiet™ Loaded Brake CaliperPosi Quiet™ Loaded Brake Caliper by Centric®. With all new brake pads, hardware, O-rings, boots, and so on, this caliper is the perfect replacement for your seized, leaking or otherwise damaged part. It features the new Quiet...Finished in the same way as the original from the factoryComes complete with application specific Posi Quiet brake pads$36.72 - $251.07
- Centric® Posi Quiet™ Premium Ceramic Brake PadsPosi Quiet™ Premium Ceramic Brake Pads by Centric®. These pads are manufactured using the positive molding process to assure consistent friction material density throughout the pad for excellent braking performance and extended...Stable friction performance across a wide temperature rangeLongest wearing most advanced material available$20.94 - $96.89
- Bosch® QuietCast™ Premium Brake PadsQuietCast™ Premium Brake Pads by Bosch®. It's certainly no joke when you drive with worn out brake pads as they can cause serious, very expensive problems if not replaced in time. Bosch QuietCast Premium Brake Pads are precision...Highly engineered and tested friction material (platform-specific ceramic/semi-metallic/NAO) provides superior performanceDirect fit$21.08 - $76.83
- Centric® C-Tek™ Standard Brake RotorC-Tek™ Standard Brake Rotor by Centric®. Manufactured using quality G3000 metallurgy and designed with a non-directional finish, this rotor provides superior braking power, high durability, excellent pedal feel, and quiet...OE style replacement rotorNon-directional finish$12.51 - $158.43
- Dorman® Drum Brake Wheel CylinderDrum Brake Wheel Cylinder by Dorman®. Direct replacement Wheel Cylinders are designed to fit specific vehicle applications and to ensure a proper fit every time. Normal wear may cause piston seals to leak. Corrosion and pitting can...All Wheel Cylinders are made with high quality EPDM rubber cups and boots for long lasting performanceWheel Cylinder bores are surface tested to ensure an optimum sealing surface for the pressure cups$6.99 - $231.04
- Wagner® ThermoQuiet™ Semi-Metallic Brake PadsThermoQuiet™ Semi-Metallic Brake Pads by Wagner®. Quieter braking, superior stopping power under any conditions, and long pad life – that's what you get with these one-piece brake pads with Integrally Molded Sound Insulators...Proprietary friction formulations provide quiet operation, unmatched braking performance, and less dustThermal-sensitive friction adjusts to a broad range of temperatures for dependable braking performance in varying conditions$15.95 - $82.23
- Centric® Remanufactured Semi-Loaded Brake CaliperRemanufactured Semi-Loaded Brake Caliper by Centric®. Pressure tested and carefully inspected, this caliper ensures safe, leak-free performance while providing a precision fit. The caliper is tumble blasted with steel shot to...Remanufactured to meet the most exacting standards for reliable performance100% pressure tested and inspected to ensure proper operation and fitment$22.21 - $220.07
- Bendix® CQ™ Ceramic Brake PadsCQ™ Ceramic Brake Pads by Bendix®. These ceramic pads are designed to meet OE vehicle specifications for fit, quality, and function while providing smooth, confident braking performance and delivering a quieter braking experience...Premium ceramic formulas for confident, predictable, virtually noise-free braking100% percent attached shims and chamfers to maximize noise reduction$29.14 - $61.09
- Centric® C-Tek™ Ceramic Brake PadsC-Tek™ Ceramic Brake Pads by Centric®. Thanks to advanced ceramic formula, these pads produce minimal dust extending rotor life and providing exceptional braking performance you can trust. They're scorched and shimmed to...100% Asbestos-freeAdvanced ceramic compounds for confident predictable braking performance$11.62 - $40.20
- Raybestos® Advanced Technology™ Ceramic Brake PadsAdvanced Technology™ Ceramic Brake Pads by Raybestos®. Advanced Technology disc brake pads utilize top quality formulations to defeat noise, dust and brake fade while delivering increased stopping power. Enjoy confident pedal...Application Specific Formulations - Less noise, dust and fade; increased stopping powerConfident Pedal Feel From the First Stop - Cured so they are primed and ready right out of the box$26.83 - $92.77
- Beck Arnley® TRUE Shoes™ Drum Brake ShoesTRUE Shoes™ Drum Brake Shoes by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the...OE quality products from top original equipmentTop quality materials$24.27 - $73.24
- Beck Arnley® TRUE Calipers™ Semi-Loaded Remanufactured CaliperTRUE Calipers™ Semi-Loaded Remanufactured Caliper by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import...OE quality products from top original equipmentTop quality materials$31.40 - $156.59
- Bendix® Global™ Premium Brake RotorGlobal™ Premium Brake Rotor by Bendix®. Honeywell Friction Materials carries a full line of drums and rotors that are engineered to OE specifications and manufactured worldwide in ISO 9000 or TS 16949 certified facilities. Bendix...OE vane design + configuration = optimal noise performance and heat dissipationComputer-aided design + CNC machining = dimensional integrity, proper fit and function.$14.69 - $289.95
- Centric® C-Tek™ Metallic Brake PadsC-Tek™ Metallic Brake Pads by Centric®. Designed to provide consistent braking power without brake squealing, groaning, and vibration, these brake pads also produce minimal dust and prolong rotor life. 100% asbestos- and...100% asbestos- and copper-free formulasSemi-metallic compounds for excellent braking performance$8.88 - $62.53
- Centric® Formula 100 Series OEM Brake PadsFormula 100 Series OEM Brake Pads by Centric®. Designed to perfectly fit your vehicle and meet/exceed the exacting standards for OE braking performance, these pads are a true OE formulation, manufactured using OE processes and OE...Application specific friction formula so your vehicle stops the way it was designed to stopDesigned to meet or exceed standards for OE braking performance$27.65 - $1,119.69
Guides & Articles
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsWhy is it important to do a brake fluid flush?If you've ever visited an automotive dealership service department, you may have been told that your vehicle needs a brake fluid flush. Or you might have received a coupon mailer offering this service for a discounted price. Maybe you thought it was an attempt on the part of the dealer to separate you from your money for something you don't really need. After all, you have made the effort to learn more about your brakes, and you understand that occasionally, the brake pads and rotors will wear out and need replacing. However, you've never heard of a "brake fluid flush".
- Replacement Brake PartsHow To Replace Disc Brake PadsDisc brakes have been the most common setup on modern vehicles for decades, with just about 100% of today's vehicles using them in the front, and many cars and trucks also equipping the rear with disc brakes. The brake pads are the wear items which will need attention sooner or later; there will be wide variations in brake pad life depending on the vehicle, driver, driving style, etc., but rough estimates are that front pads will need attention every 15,000-30,000 miles, with rear disc pads lasting 50,000-100,000 miles.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsGlossary of Brake TerminologyWhether you're looking to replace worn brake pads and rotors or delving into more detailed brake repairs or upgrades that involve new calipers, proportioning valves, master cylinders, vacuum boosters, and more, you will come across a lot of different terminology when it comes to brake components. Depending on your knowledge and experience, a lot of these terms may be elementary. However, because many of them use similar words but represent completely different things, we've created this glossary to help you understand exactly what you need, and what you don't.
- Replacement Brake PartsDisc Brakes and Drum Brakes Explained!If you have owned a car or truck for more than a few months, you are undoubtedly aware that your vehicle's brakes occasionally need replacing. Let's face it, we can be hard on our brakes. Highway speeds, stop-and-go traffic, and heavy cargo loads are some of the more significant factors which increase brake wear.
- Replacement Brake PartsSpecial Tools Used In Brake ServiceIn this article, we’ll introduce you to the specific tools designed to be used when replacing brake components and servicing your brake system. Having the right tools BEFORE you start working on your vehicle makes these types of jobs quick, easy, and doable for the home mechanic. It also prevents having to put things back together before the job is finished because a tool needs to be purchased. Owning the right tools and doing the job yourself will save you hundreds of dollars by sparing you a visit to the repair shop – and much more over the course of a lifetime of brake work.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsBest Brake Rotors For Your Driving StyleDisc brake rotors (aka 'rotors') are the actual discs that brake pads clamp onto, creating friction that slows a vehicle. Disc brake rotors bolt on over the axle hub and contain holes that allow wheel mounting bolts to pass through and rotate with the wheels. Since there are many rotor styles and designs specially created for every budget and need, we’ve listed the advantages of each disc brake rotor so that you can make the right choice and get the best for your vehicle. All rotors, except ceramic brake rotors and two-piece rotors with aluminum centers, are typically one piece and crafted from iron for maximum heat absorption.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsIs It Time For New Brakes?Squealing noise upon brake application is actually caused by a high-frequency vibration of metal rotors, drums, or brake pad backing plates. Excess corrosion that forms over time on non-contact, outer perimeter areas of rotors and drums is a prime cause because rust is looser and less dense in nature – therefore, more likely to create resonation.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsTips To Get The Maximum Life Out Of Your Brake PartsIf you've had to replace brake pads or rotors on modern vehicles, you know how expensive the parts and labor can be. Because extending your brake pad life puts real money back into your pocket, we offer some tips for those who are interested in doing just that. While it's a general rule that brake pads designed with aggressive grip levels and performance driving will result in faster wear, the following suggestions will help you extend your brake life significantly no matter what type of brakes you have on your vehicle.