GEN2 Polished Stainless Steel Face Grille Guard (243230B) by Onki®. This grille guard offers the identical design, shape, and strength of Onki’s standard Stainless Steel guard, but substitutes traditional steel electro-coated with black paint in certain areas to create a lower-priced, value-oriented version. A full wraparound design gives a greater level of headlight assembly protection where others fall short. Easy, no-drill installation.
- Vertical upright sections and brackets are made from electro-painted traditional mild steel for price value
- All other grille guard sections are made from T-304 stainless steel
- Easy no-drill installation with all mounting hardware and instructions included
- Contoured to the lines of each specific make and model truck
- Unique wrap-around design fully protects sides of headlight assemblies
- Heavy-duty 3-piece modular construction
- Removable headlight guard sections
- Features pre-drilled holes for easy mounting of auxiliary lights
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty on stainless steel sections
- 3-year warranty on black carbon steel sections
For consumers seeking the best value in grille guard protection, Onki offers this version of their standard stainless steel guard at a lower price. Generation 2 guards come in the identical same shapes and designs, but use traditional mild steel electro-coated with black paint on vertical upright sections and on brackets underneath. Front-facing surfaces of upright sections are covered with a surface layer of stainless steel to match the rest of the grille guard. Unique, wrap-around corner designs are tailored to each vehicle and fully protect side areas of headlight assemblies that easily get damaged in side-corner incidents. Onki’s Generation 2 Grille Guard mounts easily with no drilling, and comes with all mounting hardware and instructions.
Headlight grille sections are removable for vehicle cleaning, and pre-drilled holes on the grille guard allow no-fuss mounting of auxiliary lights. Electrocoating (Or E-coating) is a finishing process widely known by auto manufacturers to be the best way to apply paint. Upon submersion into the paint, a positive electrical charge is applied to the steel and an opposite negative charge is applied to the paint solution. This creates a seamless bond between the steel and paint for a uniform protective coating that resists flaking or cracking. Onki offers a limited lifetime warranty on stainless steel grille sections, and a 3-year warranty on black carbon steel sections.
Founded in California during the late 1990s, Onki® Corporation has grown as a supplier of innovative sport utility and truck products due to their focus on high quality and customer service. Running boards available with creative colorful expressions and backlighting, grille guards, nerf boards, exhaust tips, and a selection of Hummer H2 accessories are just a few examples of the stylish and durable offerings from Onki. The company’s goal is to become one of the leading auto accessory manufacturers and distributors in the United States, and Onki works hard to listen to customer needs and demands as they grow into tomorrow.