One EVO Series Racing Gloves (IB/759/BGC/XS) by OMP®. Size: XS. Color: Black/Gray/Cyan. Material: Flame Retardant Fabric. Professional Hi-Tech glove, with elastic wrist stop and precurved to improve fitting. Slanted cut, external seems for maximum comfort and internal seems in forefinger and thumb for maximum accuracy on commands. Palm in fire resistat silicon rubber and leather, internal points in antislip silicon rubber. New fresh design
|FIA 8856-2000 Homologated|
|Colors Available: Black/Fluo Yellow, Black, White, Black/Green Fluo|
|Sizes Available: XS-XL|
- Hand and fingers silicon webbing
- External seams on pinkie, middle and ring finger for maximum comfort
- Internal seams in forefinger and thumb for maximum accuracy on commands
- Ultra-grip is used on the fingertips and forefingers for maximum grip of the steering wheel
- Leather inserts ensuring the correct grip on the shift paddle, buttons or steering wheels
- Precurved finger design for optimal comfort
- Internal seams on the palm
- Leather palm internal points in antislip silicon rubber
OMP is continually introducing new technologies to provide world-class products that meet the tough demands of the industry. All OMP's products are engineered, developed and tested in-house to achieve the highest level of performance, safety and style before reaching the market. OMP even renovated an old racing track, which was realized in the 80's for internal test purposes. The creation of this track is another sign of the willingness to create a center complete with testing devices, with the aim of providing products that are studied and tested from A to Z, and completely in the care of OMP.
OMP® was founded in Genoa in 1973 and has grown over the years thanks to the incredible success of its products. Today OMP is a leading company in the field of design and production of all kinds of accessories for those who live and breathe racing. With a recently renovated plant outfitted with the latest equipment and its own test track, OMP is able to provide cutting-edge products that are designed and tested from start to finish to ensure outstanding performance on and of the track. OMP production ranges from racing suits to undergarments, from gloves to footwear to roll bars, racing seats, crash helmets, seatbelts, extinguishers.