Universal DIY Tire Pressure Monitoring System by Omega R&D®. Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) is an essential safety feature on many modern cars. Get TPM System for your custom wheels and stay safe.
- Displays in PSI units
- Automatically detects whether the engine is running to power on/off
- Sensor batteries last up to 2 years
- Real-time monitoring above ~ 12MPH
- Includes black & silver sensor covers
- Fits standard passenger tire valve stem
- Fast/slow leakage alarm
- High temperature alarm
- High/Low pressure alarm (47/25Psi)
- Recommended for passenger vehicles only (~ 32PSi running pressure)
The SM-TP-71P Tire Pressure Monitoring System offers simple installation and is a great addition to your vehicle. You can now add TPMS to any vehicle regardless of make, model, or year. Monitor all four tires at a glance, never again wonder if your tires are fully inflated. Get the most out of your vehicles gas mileage, and tire tread life by maintaining the correct tire pressure.
Omega Research & Development, Inc., has been an innovative leader in the vehicle security industry for over 30 years. Since its founding in 1971, Omega's product line has diversified to include automotive and marine speakers, speaker wire, remote start modules and other vehicle accessory products. Omega's most recent product offerings include the exciting new technologies of telematics, wireless and databus integration. Omega's mission, as it was over three decades ago, is to provide reliable, leading-edge security and automotive accessory products at a competitive price.