Universal Dual Zone Shock Sensor by Omega R&D®. This dual zone sensor features 4 selectable tilt angles to trigger the sensor. It also can be configured for 3 or 45 seconds arming delay. It has a 2 color LED to indicate pre-warn and hard trigger zones.
- Uses the iDatalink protocol
- Positive & negative door trigger inouts that send door trigger status via data
- Can also be used as a standard analog shock on 50 series & 60 series alarms
- Has a pass-through data port for attaching OmegaLink modules
- Each zone is independently adjustable
- Dual LED sensitivity teat light for pre-warn and trigger zones
- LED also indicates when door trigger inputs are active
Omega Research & Development, Inc., has been an innovative leader in the vehicle security industry for over 30 years. Since its founding in 1971, Omega's product line has diversified to include automotive and marine speakers, speaker wire, remote start modules and other vehicle accessory products. Omega's most recent product offerings include the exciting new technologies of telematics, wireless and databus integration. Omega's mission, as it was over three decades ago, is to provide reliable, leading-edge security and automotive accessory products at a competitive price.