Ford Triton Spark Plug Repair Set by OEM Tools®. Repair of Ford Triton Modular Engines is going to be a large issue in next 5 years (2010-2015). Ford Triton Engines 1996 – 2003 have a problem with spark plug thread erosion, resulting in spark plug threads coming out during tune up.
- Current Repair Takes About 10 Labor Hours, this Tool Cuts Time to 30 Minutes to an Hour
- Works On Ford 4.6, 5.4, 6.8 and V10 Engines
- Quality, Fool-Proof Repair System that Is Fast, Cost Effective and Simple to Use
- Patented Guide Makes Drilling and Tapping in a Straight Line Easy
- Individual Inserts Available As OEM #24203
- Patented Replacement Insert Is a Permanent Fix that Does Not Have to Be Replaced with Every Tune-Up
Being in the automotive industry for more than 20 years, OEM Tools® has gained a solid reputation for providing OEM level scanners, Laptops, technical support information, and re-programming. All the products are manufactured by the automotive specialists with ASE certification (typically L1 level) and intended for use by qualified and trained professional technicians. In other words to say, OEM Tools is absolutely committed to bringing the utmost in class tools, information and reprogramming to the general aftermarket.