Rolls Royce Camargue 1978, Extreme Series™ Battery (34R-PC1500T) by Odyssey®. 1 Piece. With Tin-Plated Brass SAE Automotive Posts - Reversed Terminals. Amp Hour Capacity: 68. Battery Type: AGM. Cold Cranking Amperage: 850. Polarity: Reverse. Reserve Capacity: 205. Terminal Location: Top Post. Voltage: 12V. Some batteries offer enormous cranking power. Others, deep cycle reserve power. Unbeatable Odyssey Extreme™ batteries do both. Even at very low temperatures, Odyssey Extreme Series batteries have the power to provide engine-cranking pulses in excess of 2250 amps for 5 seconds - double to triple that of equally sized conventional batteries. And they can handle 400 charge-discharge cycles to 80% depth of discharge. Extreme Series batteries are made with flat plates made of 99.99% pure lead – not lead alloy.
- Length: 10.85". Width: 6.76". Height: 7.82"
- Installation requires optional height adapter
|Length inches (mm): 10.85 (275.6)|
|Width inches (mm): 6.76 (171.7)|
|Height inches (mm): 7.82 (198.6)|
|Weight pounds (kg): 49.5 (22.4)|
|Terminal Torque in-lbs (nm): 70 (79)|
|10 hour capacity ah: 62|
|20 hour capacity ah: 68|
|Reserve minutes @25amps: 135|
|Pulse (5-second) Hot Cranking Amps (PHCA): 1500|
|Cold Cranking Amps (CCA): 850|
|Internal resistance (milli-ohms): 2.5|
|Short Circuit Current: 3100A|
|Nominal Voltage: 12v|
|Replacement: Group size 34|
|Reserve Capacity Minutes: 135|
|ODYSSEY batteries deliver the massive starting power, rapid recovery, and amazing deep cycling capability that today’s vehicles demand.|
- 70% longer cycle life than conventional deep cycle batteries - high stable voltage for longer periods of time
- Can be stored on open circuit (nothing connected to the terminals) without recharging for up to 2 years or 12.00V, whichever occurs first
- The highest recharge efficiency of any sealed lead battery on the market - capable of 100% recharge in 4-6 hours
- Non-spillable design - can be mounted on any side in any position except inverted
- Design protects against high impact shock and mechanical vibration - a common cause of premature battery failure
- Operating temperatures from -40°C (-40°F) to 45°C (113ºF), for models without a metal jacket, and from -40ºC (-40ºF) to 80ºC (176ºF) for models with a metal jacket
- No need to add water, ever! Drycell design with resealable venting system
- US Department of Transportation classified as a ‘non-spillable’ battery. No acid spills, no escaping gases
More Odyssey battery plates mean more plate surface area. And that means more power - twice as much as conventional batteries. Like many popular spiral-wound batteries, Odyssey Extreme Series batteries employ dry cell Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) technology to contain acid, allowing the battery to be installed even on its side. But the densely packed flat plates in an Odyssey Extreme Series battery avoid the “dead space” between cylinders in a “six pack” design. The result is 15% more plate surface area - and that translates to more power!
Odyssey is here with excellent products that are available at a competitive price. The company does its utmost to provide the best possible solutions for your needs. All products by Odyssey are made with expert care and created by professionals to meet all your requirements. The company does not accept compromises when it is going about quality, so you can be sure that all products have only first-rate quality. With many years of manufacturing experience, Odyssey is the name you can trust.
Odyssey® is a global leader in stored energy solutions for automotive, military and industrial applications. With manufacturing facilities in 17 countries, sales and service locations throughtout the world, and over 100 years of battery experience, Odyssey is a powerful partner for automotive, marine, heavy duty equipment and powersports service and parts providers. Odyssey batteries are manufactured to strict quality standards in two facilities globally: Warrensburg, Missouri USA and Newport, Wales United Kingdom.
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm (more info)