500 Series Red Cone Seat Bullet Shape Lug Nuts (LN-LS500RD-21) by NRG®. Thread Size: M12 x 1.5, Material: Steel, Packaging Quantity: 21 Pieces. Designed with you in mind and expertly crafted from premium-quality materials to the strictest standards, this product provides the highest level of quality and exceptional workmanship. If you want to make sure that every part you get for your vehicle is of the finest quality, NRG Innovations is the way to go.
- Designed to meet your unique needs
- Made from high quality AI7075 aluminum alloy
- Ensures maximum durability
- Provides long lasting service life
- Available in a variety of colors and finishes
- Closed end design is compatible with stock lug studs only
- Tapered design for use with aftermarket wheels only
- Hand torque to spec only. Do not over tighten
- For off road use only
- Includes 12 hexagonal acorn style lug nuts, 4 locking lug nuts and 1 key
This product by NRG Innovations is carefully engineered with the utmost care and attention to the smallest detail to ensure the durability you are looking for. It provides a reliable and trouble-free service life for the years to come which makes it a perfect option for your vehicle. NRG Innovations is committed to delivering the finest value to its customers. So look to NRG Innovations because they always have a finger on the pulse of automotive aftermarket.
Founded in 2003, NRG Innovations® fast became known among the racers around the globe, owing to its constant striving for innovation and commitment to delivering the highest possible level of performance. NRG offers an extensive line of cutting-edge parts and accessories including high-level suspension and exhaust parts, stylish interior accessories, oil catch tanks, fuel pressure regulators, FPR gauges, tow hooks and straps, stylish and lightweight carbon fiber body accessories, racing lug nuts and lug nut locks, radiator cap covers and magnetic oil drain plugs. The company is constantly expanding its product line and is always in tune with the latest innovations in the performance aftermarket.