Nissan Pulsar Performance Suspension
- Performance Coilover Kits
- Performance Shocks & Struts
- Performance Coil Springs
- Performance Sway Bars
- Strut Tower Braces
- Performance Control Arms
- Performance Alignment Kits
- Performance Leaf Springs
- Performance Suspension Bushings
- Performance Ball Joints
- Performance Steering Arms, Rods & Links
- Armor & Protection
- Wheel Spacers
- Suspension & Steering Service Tools
- KSport®Kontrol Pro™ Coilover KitKontrol Pro™ Coilover Kit by KSport®. Ksport Kontrol Pro Fully Adjustable Coilover Kits provide the ultimate in suspension technology for your vehicle, both on the street or at the track. 36 levels of damping adjustment allow fine...$739.50 - $3,400.00
- Whiteline®Strut Tower BraceStrut Tower Brace by Whiteline®. Whiteline strut tower bracing are very simple to install and feature light weight polished aluminium channel and powder coated mounting plates. Quick release clamps are also available and suit all...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$22.32 - $215.82
- Whiteline®Sway Bar BushingsSway Bar Bushings by Whiteline®. Whiteline sway bar products improve sway bar effectiveness for more balanced and predictable cornering.Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$13.32 - $134.82
- KSport®Asphalt Rally Spec™ Coilover KitAsphalt Rally Spec™ Coilover Kit by KSport®. Ksport Asphalt Rally coilover systems are designed specifically for asphalt rally competition on paved roads. Wishbone type coilovers feature large 44mm pistons which allow for a larger...$1,190.00 - $2,082.50
- KSport®Drag Race™ Coilover KitDrag Race™ Coilover Kit by KSport®. The Ksport Version DR coilover system is specially engineered for drag racing applications. With proven performance on the drag strip, the Ksport Version DR system will reduce your E.T. and 60 ft...$1,190.00 - $1,955.00
- KSport®GT Pro™ Coilover KitGT Pro™ Coilover Kit by KSport®. Ksport GT Pro Damper System provides the ultimate in suspension technology featuring its inverted monotube design, 36 levels of adjustable damping, adjustable spring perch, adjustable body and...$1,232.50 - $1,317.50
- KSport®Gravel Rally Spec™ Coilover KitGravel Rally Spec™ Coilover Kit by KSport®. Ksport Rally Spec GR Type coilover System is designed specifically for gravel rally competition. It includes longer stroke, durable construction, and simultaneous compression and rebound...$1,190.00 - $1,402.50
- KSport®Kontrol Sport™ Lowering CoiloversKontrol Sport™ Lowering Coilovers by KSport®. Ksport’s Kontrol Sport coilover System provides the ultimate in adjustability for enthusiasts and professionals alike, who are wishing to have the maximum in performance and durability....$1,020.00 - $2,720.00
- KSport®Road Race™ Coilover KitRoad Race™ Coilover Kit by KSport®. Ksport Version RR coilover System is built specifically for road racing only. Aggressive rates and valving are chosen for maximum handling and performance with acute reaction and responsiveness....$1,190.00 - $2,720.00
- D2 Racing®Rally Gravel Series Front and Rear Lowering Coilover KitRally Gravel Series Front and Rear Lowering Coilover Kit by D2 Racing®. Rally Gravel Series suspension kits offer steel mounts, elongated spring and stroke with matched dampening properties to compensate for the rigors of off-road rally...$1,147.50 - $2,125.00
- D2 Racing®Drag Series Front and Rear Lowering Coilover KitDrag Series Front and Rear Lowering Coilover Kit by D2 Racing®. Drag Series suspension kits are designed to help you reduce your 1/4 mile time through the use of drag-specific valving and spring rates which increase your car's traction...$1,147.50 - $2,252.50
- Addco®Sway Bar KitSway Bar Kit by Addco®. The solution with the addition of a set of ADDCO anti-sway bars, body roll and understeer will be greatly reduced resulting in a safer, more balanced suspension. ADDCO carries the world's largest line of...Made to help enhance the performance of your suspension systemBuilt extremely durable to withstand the toughest conditions$28.01 - $287.69
- Cusco®Strut Tower BraceStrut Tower Brace by Cusco®. Strut Tower Bars eliminate chassis flex at the most vital area of the car - between the strut towers, essentially to prevent the misalignment of suspension mounting points experienced during high cornering...Made in Japan with proper quality controlCusco products are derived straight from the field of motorsports$144.00 - $300.60
- Proforged®Ball JointBall Joint by Proforged®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or exceed stringent...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$12.96 - $98.13
- KSport®Adjustable End LinksAdjustable End Links by KSport®. This is a set of two replacement end link rods that can be adjusted to regulate a anti-sway bar’s tightness. Replace worn or non-adjustable factory end links and gain better stability at any speed....Set of two replacement end link rods that can be adjusted to regulate a anti-sway bar’s tightnessRoll stiffness level can be set for normal street use or maximum cornering speed$87.00
- Whiteline®Sway Bar Link KitSway Bar Link Kit by Whiteline®. Performance sway bar links utilising a heavy duty steel ball joint ends that adjust and rotate to any angular combination. Eliminate sway bar preload via the adjustable body providing centre to centre...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$17.82 - $197.82
- Proforged®Sway Bar End Link KitSway Bar End Link Kit by Proforged®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or exceed...Bolt-and-sleeve and tie rod-style end links availableBuilt to OE sizes for perfect fit$4.76 - $81.37
- Whiteline®Adjustment Bolt KitAdjustment Bolt Kit by Whiteline®. Whiteline boasts a worldwide reputation as a leading manufacturer of replacement, enhancement and performance suspension components that deliver significant gains in vehicle balance, steering...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$34.19 - $35.82
- H&R®Triple C Camber Adjustment BoltsTriple C Camber Adjustment Bolts by H&R®. The application is compatible with H&R struts and stock struts. Adjustment range is -1.0° to -3.5°, depending upon ride height, and accommodates for the needed strut angle change. To install,...100% Made in GermanyIncreased safety$55.94 - $63.08
- Specialty Products®Cam Bolt KitCam Bolt Kit by Specialty Products®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or exceed...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$18.30 - $57.98
- Nolathane®Camber Adjusting BoltsCamber Adjusting Bolts by Nolathane®. Suffering uneven Tire wear. Sounds like poor alignment. Nolathane camber bolts provide the largest adjustment range (of up to +/- 1.75 deg) to get that alignment back in check. Unlike other...Can provide a comprehensive solution for your suspension needsWill maintain the highest level of quality for years$31.49 - $35.99
- Proforged®Sway Bar End Link Repair KitSway Bar End Link Repair Kit by Proforged®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$4.76 - $10.73
- Nolathane®Control Arm Bushing KitControl Arm Bushing Kit by Nolathane®. The Nolathane kit replaces the bushings in the rear subframe to dramatically reduce rear cross member misalignment & movement which allows a more positive feel from the rear end during cornering....Can provide a comprehensive solution for your suspension needsWill maintain the highest level of quality for years$8.99 - $152.99
- Nolathane®Leaf Spring Bushing KitLeaf Spring Bushing Kit by Nolathane®. The Nolathane kit replaces the bushings to dramatically reduce misalignment and movement which allows a more positive feel and increased performance an durability. Nolathane is typically used...Can provide a comprehensive solution for your suspension needsWill maintain the highest level of quality for years$8.09 - $95.39
- Nolathane®Sway Bar Bushing KitSway Bar Bushing Kit by Nolathane®. Nolathane Swaybar Bushings feature a knurled ID specifically designed to retain grease. Backed up by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Nolathane bushings are made from the highest quality elastomers and...$5.39 - $26.99
- Nolathane®Sway Bar Link Bushing KitSway Bar Link Bushing Kit by Nolathane®. Link bushings or grommets are the connection between your sway bar and chassis. Worn link bushings can effect the vehicle handling and cornering performance, they are easy to install and are...$7.19 - $47.69
- Nolathane®Vehicle Enhancement KitVehicle Enhancement Kit by Nolathane®. By matching key bushing, alignment and geometry products into one solution, Nolathane Essential Kits provide all the essential components to "Nolathane Your Car". Suits models with 50mm long crush...$53.99 - $257.39
- Cusco®Upper MountThe CUSCO brand offers parts thoroughly researched and developed for those who prefer the authentic items. Real tuning parts, from street legal to racing, developed in the motorsport fields.$102.60 - $420.30
- Valvoline®Unitrac ™ Fluid (VV813)Universal Unitrac ™ Fluid by Valvoline®. Volume: 5 gal. Quantity: 1 Piece. Valvoline™ Unitrac™ Fluid is a High Performance, Multi-Purpose All Weather Fluid Designed For Agricultural Tractors And Off highway Equipment. Valvoline™...High performance, multiple purpose all weather fluid designed for agricultural tractors and off highway equipmentUniquely formulated to provide excellent antiwear, oxidation, ferrous rust, copper corrosion, sludge and varnish protection$97.54
- Integra®Shock Oil (310 30902)Universal Shock Oil by Integra®. 1 Gallon. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great...Made to meet the rigorous demands of racing conditionsCan provide a comprehensive solution for your suspension needs$72.00
The eye catching and unmistakable Nissan Pulsar is a car you can really have fun driving, but if you want to get the best out of yours and make it suit your journeys and your driving style better, then you can make a big difference to the Pulsar's ride quality by implementing improved suspension systems or shock absorbers. At CARiD, we specialize in helping people bring their vehicles up to the very highest level of performance and personalization with our excellent range of Nissan mods and accessories, and we have a great selection of Nissan Pulsar suspension products for you to choose from.
Whether you need new Nissan shock absorbers and struts or are looking to improve performance with something from our range of sway bar assemblies, air compressor kits, master bushing kits and other suspension upgrades, you'll find the best range right here. We supply products from all of the biggest names in suspension, including BBK, Air Lift, ReadyLIFT, Eibach, Prothane, Hellwig, Granatelli Motor Sport S, Energy Suspension and Rancho, all designed for your Nissan Pulsar's year, so browse the great deals we have in store for your model and order yours now!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- August 08, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Vehicle's Springs?The springs on your vehicle are an integral part of its suspension system. Not only do springs keep all four corners suspended at a pre-determined, level ride height,...
- July 11, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Suspension Bushings?Maybe you remember being pushed along in a wheelbarrow during childhood. The ride was bone-jarring - even with an air-filled rubber tire cushioning against the rough...
- March 02, 2017Six Key Learnings From Our Ford F-150 Lift Kit...Here are CARiD, we recently installed a Pro Comp 6-inch suspension lift kit on our Project Ford F-150. We had a lot of fun completing the install (yes, we get paid to...
- May 18, 2016Skid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road...If you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle's underside. Deep ruts with...
- November 14, 2015How much lift is needed for larger tires on my...Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or...
- October 29, 2015Coilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My...When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying...
- October 27, 2015Body Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10...Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to...
- October 09, 2015What Special Tools Are Available For Suspension...Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true,...
- October 03, 2015Coil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3...The springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier...
- October 02, 2015How Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a...
- April 21, 2015Suspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of...If you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and...
- March 18, 2015Stanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get...Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this...
- $48.45 - $213.75
- $138.45 - $971.10
- $296.88 - $2,052.00