Nissan Pulsar Accessories & Parts
The Nissan Pulsar is a compact car that was produced by Nissan Motor Company since 1978 as a front-wheel drive replacement for the Nissan Cherry also known as the Datsun 100A/120A. Available for over two decades, the Pulsar has seen several generations in its history including the N10 Series, N12 Series, and so on up to the N16 Series. The Pulsar was mainly produced for Australian, Asian and European markets.
The first-generation Nissan Pulsar EXA known in the United States as the NX was available from 1983 to 1986 and was equipped with either the fuel injected turbocharged E15ET engine or the carburetted naturally aspirated E16S engine. The second-generation Nissan Pulsar EXA appeared on the market in 1986 and was available up to 1990. The North American Pulsar NX was offered in two trim levels: the economical XE with either the 1.6L E16i or the 1.6 L GA16i and the twin-cam, performance-oriented SE with either the 1.6L CA16DE or the 1.8L CA18DE.
The NX featured a comfortable and well-assembled interior with plenty of headroom, front and rear, thanks to a high roofline. It was equipped with a tachometer, detachable sunroof, 175/70 white-letter radial tires, full wheel covers, AM/FM stereo, halogen headlights, quartz clock, among other features. The only options were automatic transmission and air conditioning. Changes to the Pulsar's exterior were made in 1986 with the release of a squarer Pulsar. The four-wheel drive model was available as well.
The squarer body style and a great number of Nissan Pulsar accessories give the car the look that is powerful and dynamic. Regardless of trim level, the Nissan Pulsar always moves forward introducing new technologies for its class. And if you are ready to upgrade your Nissan Pulsar, you are at the right place. Our website is the perfect way to give your vehicle more character and comfort than ever before, and at prices that will make you smile!
CARiD.com offers a full line of Nissan Pulsar parts and accessories. Everything you need to customize the interior and exterior of your vehicle, enhance its comfort and protection can be found right here. Spoilers, floor mats, dash kits, wheels, LED lights are just a small part of what we have for you. Made by leading manufacturers, all accessories and parts ensure a precise fit and matchless durability. Enjoy your new vehicle with the help of Nissan Pulsar parts and accessories.
Whatever you expect from your Nissan Pulsar, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Nissan Pulsar and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- $438.00 - $493.00
- $54.51 - $57.77
- $40.80 - $99.96
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- Auto DetailingJune 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...by
- Steering WheelsJanuary 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...by
- Shift KnobsJanuary 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...by
- Seat CoversDecember 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...by
- Running BoardsNovember 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...by
- Floor MatsNovember 21, 2017Shopping Guide – Floor Mats & LinersIf you've ever balked at the prices car dealers charge for an "optional" set of floor mats, we understand. It can be enough to turn you off to the idea of floor mats...by
- Car CoversSeptember 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...by
- Automotive ToolsJuly 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...by
- Hydraulic Tools & EquipmentJuly 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...by
- Steering WheelsJuly 04, 2017Steering Wheel Covers | Fresh Look And Fresh GripToday’s snug-fit, custom steering wheel covers aren’t just for bling anymore. Thanks to modern high-grade materials, steering wheel covers can actually make...by
- Custom Automotive HornsJune 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...by
- Auto DetailingMay 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...by