Nissan Pick Up Brake Parts
- Brake Kits
- Brake Rotors
- Disc Brake Pads
- Brake Calipers & Components
- Brake Drums
- Drum Brake Shoes
- Brake Wheel Cylinders & Components
- Brake Lines & Hoses
- Brake Master Cylinders & Reservoirs
- Brake Boosters
- ABS System Parts
- Parking Brake Components
- Vacuum Pumps & Components
- Brake System Sensors
- Brake Dust Shields
- Brake Hardware
- Brake Pedals
- Automotive Paint
- Brake Lubricants
- Brake Service Tools
- Power Impact Wrenches
- Centric®Preferred Plain Brake KitPreferred Plain Brake Kit by Centric®. Rotor Construction: 1-Piece. Includes: Plain Premium Black or High Carbon Alloy Rotors and Posi Quiet Premium Pads. Centric Axle Packs are engineered to restore original braking performance for...Centric® brake systems offer significant improvements to braking performanceAxle Pack pre-selected components provide easy parts selection$46.92 - $2,733.83
- Centric®C-Tek™ Standard Brake RotorC-Tek™ Standard Brake Rotor by Centric®. Manufactured using quality G11H18 metallurgy and designed with a non-directional finish, this rotor provides superior braking power, high durability, excellent pedal feel, and quiet operation,...OE style replacement rotorNon-directional finish$8.28 - $147.86
- Centric®Posi Quiet™ Premium Ceramic Brake PadsPosi Quiet™ Premium Ceramic Brake Pads by Centric®. These pads are manufactured using the positive molding process to assure consistent friction material density throughout the pad for excellent braking performance and extended pad...Stable friction performance across a wide temperature rangeLongest wearing most advanced material available$15.20 - $88.76
- Power Stop®Z16 Clean Ride Ceramic Brake PadsZ16 Clean Ride Ceramic Brake Pads by Power Stop®. Power Stop brake pads are engineered for noise free braking with dual rubber backed shims that offer 6 times more noise reduction than plain steel shims. The pad surfaces are thermal...Evolution ceramic low dust formula for superior braking power and cleaner wheelsThe pad surfaces are thermal scorched for a fast break-in$24.12 - $76.38
- Raybestos®Element3™ Enhanced Hybrid Technology Brake PadsElement3™ Enhanced Hybrid Technology Brake Pads by Raybestos®. Gain a new level of control and confidence with Element3™ brake pads with Enhanced Hybrid Technology (EHT™). The world’s first brake pad to deliver the best...Unsurpassed stopping power and vehicle controlDomestic and import applications$15.38 - $80.87
- Cardone®Power Brake BoosterPower Brake Booster by Cardone®. 100% O.E. quality seals, diaphragms and check valves are installed on every unit for like-new performance and reliability. Exclusive rust-prohibitive finishing process extends unit life. Master cylinder...100% O.E. quality seals, diaphragms and check valves are installed on every unit for like-new performance and reliabilityAll units are 100% vacuum tested to ensure reliable performance$26.28 - $347.97
- Cardone Ultra®Premium Replacement Brake CaliperPremium Replacement Brake Caliper by Cardone Ultra®. CARDONE Ultra Premium Calipers feature an exclusive, silver powder coating that protects against rust and corrosion. Packaged with over 46 years of reman expertise and all required...Exclusive weather-proof silver powder coating preserves premium appearance and prevents rustNew banjo bolts are included to ensure a perfect fit and quick installation$17.47 - $111.21
- ACDelco®Professional Durastop® Semi-Metallic Disc Brake PadsProfessional Durastop® Semi-Metallic Disc Brake Pads by ACDelco®. ACDelco Professional DuraStop® Semi-Metallic Brake Pads are designed to meet OE standards for fit, form and function, and they are engineered to help resist corrosion...Warranty – ACDelco Professional DuraStop® brake pads and shoes carry a limited warranty for 24 months or 24,000 miles of useDesigned to deliver trouble-free, consistent performance$17.78 - $157.43
- ACDelco®Professional™ Brake RotorProfessional™ Brake Rotor by ACDelco®. ACDelco Professional DuraStop® Brakes are the most thoroughly, independently tested brakes on the aftermarket. ACDelco submits its brake products through a range of test methods, including...Durability – ACDelco Professional™ Brakes are designed to help resist corrosion and premature wearQuiet – You won't hear much from these high-quality brakes$13.63 - $212.91
- ACDelco®Advantage™ Ceramic Disc Brake PadsAdvantage™ Ceramic Disc Brake Pads by ACDelco®. ACDelco Advantage Friction brake pads feature the fit, form and function of premium aftermarket brakes at a more economical price. The ACDelco Advantage line offers dependability,...Produce less dust than semi-metallic brake pads for quiet operationManufactured using ceramic and nonferrous materials for durability$14.07 - $57.97
- Wagner®Brake RotorBrake Rotor by Wagner®. Wagner Brake premium rotors are engineered, tested and certified to perform safely and effectively on today's vehicles.Vapor Corrosion Inhibitor (VCI) bag reduces rotor prep & saves installation timeSmooth surface finish provides less pad break-in time$10.08 - $928.24
- Wagner®Brake DrumBrake Drum by Wagner®. Wagner Brake premium drums are engineered, tested and certified to perform safely and effectively on today's vehicles.Smooth surface finish provides less shoe break-in timeSuperior metallurgy and tighter tolerances resulting in optimal performance$12.16 - $133.24
- Wagner®ThermoQuiet™ Ceramic Brake PadsThermoQuiet™ Ceramic Brake Pads by Wagner®. Quieter braking, superior stopping power under any conditions, and long pad life – that's what you get with these one-piece brake pads with Integrally Molded Sound Insulators (IMI)....Proprietary friction formulations provide quiet operation, unmatched braking performance, and less dustThe Dynamic Noise Absorption (DNA) technology targets and absorbs vibration at the point of contact for less noise$9.69 - $54.14
- Beck Arnley®TRUE Metal™ Premium Brake RotorTRUE Metal™ Premium Brake Rotor by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the...Perfect fit and function is guaranteedMade from the same gauge material as your original part$16.81 - $153.16
- Beck Arnley®TRUE Shoes™ Drum Brake ShoesTRUE Shoes™ Drum Brake Shoes by Beck Arnley®. Beck Arnley parts meet foreign nameplate OE specifications for form, fit and function. Brand's product specialists worl with a network of global sourcing partners so you can install the...Matches OE form, fit and functionPremium binders and asbestos-free braking materials$17.14 - $68.75
- Beck Arnley®TRUE Metal™ Premium Brake DrumTRUE Metal™ Premium Brake Drum by Beck Arnley®. Beck Arnley parts meet foreign nameplate OE specifications for form, fit and function. Brand's product specialists worl with a network of global sourcing partners so you can install the...Matches OE form, fit and functionDirectional finish optimizes break-in and shoe seating$17.93 - $95.09
- Bendix®Global™ Premium Brake RotorGlobal™ Premium Brake Rotor by Bendix®. Honeywell Friction Materials carries a full line of drums and rotors that are engineered to OE specifications and manufactured worldwide in ISO 9000 or TS 16949 certified facilities. Bendix...OE vane design + configuration = optimal noise performance and heat dissipationComputer-aided design + CNC machining = dimensional integrity, proper fit and function$7.63 - $294.14
- Monroe®Drum Brake ShoesDrum Brake Shoes by Monroe®. These Brake Shoes meet all OE specifications. They are designed to provide optimal stopping power and durable performance on any vehicle, no matter whether it is a passenger car, and SUV, a truck or a severe...Offers dependable stopping performance for today's vehiclesFriction bonding requirements to vehicle application$10.51 - $45.00
- Dorman®Drum Brake Wheel CylinderDrum Brake Wheel Cylinder by Dorman®. Direct replacement Wheel Cylinders are designed to fit specific vehicle applications and to ensure a proper fit every time. Normal wear may cause piston seals to leak. Corrosion and pitting can also...All Wheel Cylinders are made with high quality EPDM rubber cups and boots for long lasting performanceWheel Cylinder bores are surface tested to ensure an optimum sealing surface for the pressure cups$4.31 - $52.21
- Bosch®Blue Drum Brake ShoesBlue Drum Brake Shoes by Bosch®. Engineered to match OE design and provide consistent, superior braking performance.100% asbestos-free friction formulationsBonded and riveted coverage to match OE method of attachment$7.92 - $151.22
- Bosch®QuietCast™ Premium Brake RotorQuietCast™ Premium Brake Rotor by Bosch®. Innovative, high quality materials provide consistent, safe and long lasting performance. Premium coated rotors are designed to prolong corrosion and maintain higher thermo stability, allowing...100% balanced for smooth operationOEM-style vane configuration$14.71 - $154.93
- Centric®Select Plain Brake KitSelect Plain Brake Kit by Centric®. Rotor Construction: 1-Piece. Includes: Plain Standard Replacement Rotors and Centric Premium Brake Pads. Centric Axle Packs are engineered to restore original braking performance for street driven...Centric® brake systems offer significant improvements to braking performanceAxle Pack pre-selected components provide easy parts selection$21.07 - $491.83
- Centric®Remanufactured Semi-Loaded Brake CaliperRemanufactured Semi-Loaded Brake Caliper by Centric®. Pressure tested and carefully inspected, this caliper ensures safe, leak-free performance while providing a precision fit. The caliper is tumble blasted with steel shot to thoroughly...Remanufactured to meet the most exacting standards for reliable performance100% pressure tested and inspected to ensure proper operation and fitment$13.79 - $197.78
- Centric®Posi Quiet™ Extended Wear Brake PadsPosi Quiet™ Extended Wear Brake Pads by Centric®. With these brake pads, you will experience excellent braking performance along with the assurance that your brakes and rotors will last for many miles. To ensure quiet operation, these...Strong, predictable braking performance with minimal wear to pads and rotorsStable friction performance across a wide temperature range particularly high temperatures$20.10 - $97.07
- Power Stop®Autospecialty OE Replacement Brake CaliperAutospecialty OE Replacement Brake Caliper by Power Stop®. Power Stop’s Autospecialty OE Replacement Brake Calipers (Sold Individually) bolt directly in place of the stock calipers. The Caliper and the Bracket are remanufactured in...All calipers are thoroughly inspected for quality and safetyPressure tested to prevent leaks$19.09 - $172.22
- Power Stop®1-Click Autospecialty OE Replacement Plain Brake Kit1-Click Autospecialty OE Replacement Plain Brake Kit by Power Stop®. Engineered for spirited daily drivers looking to upgrade their vehicle's stopping power, this brake kit is a fast, easy and affordable solution for improved braking....A perfect combination of OE replacement rotors and high performance ceramic padsHigher coefficient of friction than OE$58.02 - $833.09
- Power Stop®1-Click Daily Driver Drum and Shoe Kit1-Click Daily Driver Drum and Shoe Kit by Power Stop®. Power Stop 1-Click Daily Driver Drum and Shoe Kits include a complete set of Power Stop Evolution Premium Coated brake drums, a complete set of brake shoes, the spring/hold-down...Designed for exceptional braking powerSecondary post cured for fast break-in$59.43 - $220.95
- NuGeon®Premium Semi-Loaded Remanufactured Brake CaliperPremium Semi-Loaded Remanufactured Brake Caliper by NuGeon®. Manufactured under the strictest quality standards in an ISO 14001:2004-registered factory, NuGeon brand semi-loaded brake calipers are built from O.E. castings to ensure the...End-of-line pressure testing for leakagePiston replacement with the same piston material as O.E.+3$13.65 - $924.71
- Power Stop®Autospecialty OE Brake RotorAutospecialty OE Brake Rotor by Power Stop®. Engineered for spirited daily drivers looking to upgrade their vehicle's stopping power, this rotor is a fast, easy and affordable solution for improved braking. CA Prop 65 WARNING - This...OE style replacement rotorSmooth surface finish provides less pad break-in time$16.52 - $192.45
- Raybestos®Professional Grade™ Brake RotorProfessional Grade™ Brake Rotor by Raybestos®. Raybestos Professional Grade rotors offer full coverage with exclusive access to the Aftermarket’s latest products.Original Equipment Designs: Developed from OE samples; validated to meet TS16949 quality system standardsMeet SAE Standard for Tensile Strength: OE-matched, G3000 qualified material for structural integrity and maximum service life$8.24 - $155.30
The Pick Up was available on the North American market between 1965 and 2012. This auto debuted in 2-door double cab pickup / coupe utility or 3-door panel van / van body configuration. Later in the early 1970s, Nissan offered this model in a classic 2-door pickup body style. Standard and King (Extended) cab configurations were available originally. The standard engine was a 2.4L 104-hp I4 matched with a 3-speed automatic. Over the years, a good selection of engine options was available, reaching 4.0L in displacement.
If you want to buy quality replacement parts without breaking the bank, our online store is a perfect source to do that. We offer brake wheel cylinders, brake rotors and other Nissan Pick Up brake parts that come from the globally known aftermarket brands. Here you can find everything for maintenance procedures as well as repair job. Our easy-to-use website allows customers to choose and buy the needed repair parts in a few clicks, so don’t hesitate and select the right auto components right now. Having placed your order, you can relax as our team will do the rest delivering any needed auto parts to your door in a few days.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- November 17, 2015How To Replace Disc Brake PadsDisc brakes have been the most common setup on modern vehicles for decades, with just about 100% of today's vehicles using them in the front, and many cars and trucks...
- November 12, 2015Glossary of Brake TerminologyWhether you're looking to replace worn brake pads and rotors or delving into more detailed brake repairs or upgrades that involve new calipers, proportioning valves,...
- October 17, 2014Disc Brakes and Drum Brakes Explained!If you have owned a car or truck for more than a few months, you are undoubtedly aware that your vehicle's brakes occasionally need replacing. Let's face it, we can be...
- April 11, 2014Special Tools Used In Brake ServiceIn this article, we’ll introduce you to the specific tools designed to be used when replacing brake components and servicing your brake system. Having the right...
- October 23, 2013Best Brake Rotors For Your Driving StyleDisc brake rotors (aka 'rotors') are the actual discs that brake pads clamp onto, creating friction that slows a vehicle. Disc brake rotors bolt on over the axle hub...
- September 11, 2013Is It Time For New Brakes?Squealing noise upon brake application is actually caused by a high-frequency vibration of metal rotors, drums, or brake pad backing plates. Excess corrosion that...
- September 03, 2013Tips To Get The Maximum Life Out Of Your Brake...If you've had to replace brake pads or rotors on modern vehicles, you know how expensive the parts and labor can be. Because extending your brake pad life puts real...