Nissan Patrol Performance Suspension
- Performance Lift Kits
- Performance Shocks & Struts
- Performance Sway Bars
- Performance Leaf Springs
- Performance Suspension Bushings
- Armor & Protection
- Wheel Spacers
- Suspension & Steering Service Tools
- Whiteline®Sway Bar BushingsSway Bar Bushings by Whiteline®. Whiteline sway bar products improve sway bar effectiveness for more balanced and predictable cornering.Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$13.79 - $139.54
- ARB®OME™ Leaf SpringOME™ Leaf Spring by ARB®. Numerous spring options are available to suit a multitude of applications, allowing you to set your vehicle up for recreational or commercial purposes. Feature packed, a set of Emu Dakar leaf springs matched...$67.45 - $475.00
- Nolathane®Sway Bar Bushing KitSway Bar Bushing Kit by Nolathane®. Nolathane Swaybar Bushings feature a knurled ID specifically designed to retain grease. Backed up by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Nolathane bushings are made from the highest quality elastomers and...Can provide a comprehensive solution for your suspension needsWill maintain the highest level of quality for years$5.39 - $26.99
- Nolathane®Sway Bar Link Bushing KitSway Bar Link Bushing Kit by Nolathane®. Link bushings or grommets are the connection between your sway bar and chassis. Worn link bushings can effect the vehicle handling and cornering performance, they are easy to install and are...Can provide a comprehensive solution for your suspension needsWill maintain the highest level of quality for years$7.19 - $47.69
- Valvoline®Unitrac ™ Fluid (VV813)Universal Unitrac ™ Fluid by Valvoline®. Volume: 5 gal. Quantity: 1 Piece. Valvoline™ Unitrac™ Fluid is a High Performance, Multi-Purpose All Weather Fluid Designed For Agricultural Tractors And Off highway Equipment. Valvoline™...High performance, multiple purpose all weather fluid designed for agricultural tractors and off highway equipmentUniquely formulated to provide excellent antiwear, oxidation, ferrous rust, copper corrosion, sludge and varnish protection$99.32
- Integra®Shock Oil (310 30902)Universal Shock Oil by Integra®. 1 Gallon. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great...Made to meet the rigorous demands of racing conditionsCan provide a comprehensive solution for your suspension needs$72.00
- Maxima Racing Oils®0WT Synthetic Shock Oil, 640 oz (59-56505)Universal 0WT Synthetic Shock Oil, 640 oz by Maxima Racing Oils®. Maxima Synthetic Racing Shock Fluid (SYN RSF) is an ester-based, Full Synthetic race-grade shock fluid formulated to withstand extreme temperatures and loads. SYN RSF is...Made to deliver trouble-free operation for years aheadOptimal protection against wear$298.73
- Maxima Racing Oils®Suspension Clean Aerosol, 13 ozUniversal Suspension Clean Aerosol, 13 oz by Maxima Racing Oils®. Maxima Suspension Clean is specifically formulated for the Powersports industry professional. Suspension Clean's unique formula quickly and easily cleans suspension...Dries quickly and completelyLeaves no residue$6.05 - $7.44
- Maxima Racing Oils®Zero Drag Formula Racing Shock FluidUniversal Zero Drag Formula Racing Shock Fluid by Maxima Racing Oils®. 7WT, 10WT and 15WT is for those applications requiring greater damping. Racing Shock Fluid is a blend of the finest petroleum base stocks available. With extremely...Reduces drag and stictionReduces friction$10.09 - $215.74
- UMI Performance®Super Lube™ Rod End Synthetic Lubricant (3009)Universal Super Lube™ Rod End Synthetic Lubricant by UMI Performance®. Like the old saying goes- Protect your investment! When you spend good money on quality components you want them to last, don't you? The Super Lube Synthetic...Super Lube is a multi-purpose lubricant, safe to use on anything that slides, swivels, rolls or squeaksIt withstands temperatures within a range of -45 degrees F to 450 degrees F$15.99
- UMI Performance®Super Lube™ Synthetic Grease (3008)Universal Super Lube™ Synthetic Grease by UMI Performance®. Like the old saying goes- Protect your investment! When you spend good money on quality components you don't want to use cheap chassis grease do you? No, you want them to...Made in compliance with standards for qualityRespected for unmatched reliability and strength$15.99
- Spohn Performance®Super Lube™ Bushing Grease Cartridge (902)Universal Super Lube™ Bushing Grease Cartridge by Spohn Performance®. 14 oz. This is the good stuff. Polyurethane bushing manufacturers advise to never use a petroleum based grease for poly bushing lubrication. Polyurethane should...Rigorously tested to withstand years of abusePerfect for automotive or powersports applications$15.00
- PJ1®1 Liter Cartridge Tuner Oil (10-32KS)Universal 1 Liter Cartridge Tuner Oil by PJ1®. PJ1 Cartridge Tuner Oil is specially formulated for todays sophisticated motorcycle fork systems Recommended for KYB and SHOWA fork units PJ1 Cartridge Tuner Oil is made from top quality...Distinctive light red colorRecommended for both 2T and 4T motorcycles$21.44
- RideTech®Panhard Bar KitPanhard Bar Kit by RideTech®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by RideTech will last a lifetime. It will...Made with precision and quality in mindBuilt to last$165.00 - $215.00
- Warrior®Rock Crawler Differential GuardRock Crawler Differential Guard by Warrior®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Warrior manufactures its parts in the USA to ensure they are of the highest quality possible. As part of Warrior's commitment to quality, their engineering team...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$113.17 - $121.21
- Zone Offroad®Differential GuardDifferential Guard by Zone Offroad®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Whether playing on the rocks or in the woods, your differential is a very exposed and vulnerable component. These differential guards are constructed with a solid steel rod that...7/8" solid steel ring supported by 5/8" solid steel rod that is all attached to a 1/4" mounting plateTight clearance design to maximized approach angles$78.96
- Speedmaster®2" Suspension Lift Kit (PCE170.1005)Suspension Lift Kit with 2" Lift Height by Speedmaster®. Max Tire Size: 31"x11.50". Speedmaster™ suspension lift kit components will finish off your suspension lift kit. They include all of the necessary parts to make installation a...Created by professionals to meet your requirementsSuperior longevity and dependability$32.89
- Speedmaster®3" Suspension Lift Kit (PCE170.1006)Suspension Lift Kit with 3" Lift Height by Speedmaster®. Max Tire Size: 33"x12.50". Speedmaster™ suspension lift kit components will finish off your suspension lift kit. They include all of the necessary parts to make installation a...Created by professionals to meet your requirementsSuperior longevity and dependability$33.99
- Speedmaster®4" Suspension Lift KitSuspension Lift Kit with 4" Lift Height by Speedmaster®. Max Tire Size: 35"x12". Speedmaster™ suspension lift kit components will finish off your suspension lift kit. They include all of the necessary parts to make installation a breeze.Created by professionals to meet your requirementsSuperior longevity and dependability$35.20 - $44.22
- QA1®0"-2" Rear Lowering Coilover Conversion KitRear Lowering Coilover Conversion Kit with 0"-2" Rear Body Drop by QA1®. Quantity: Sold as a Kit. Upgrade your rear end with QA1's Pro-Rear System. Available in double adjustable, single adjustable and ride sensitive valving...$523.38
- QA1®Rear Coilover Conversion KitRear Coilover Conversion Kit by QA1®. Quantity: Sold as a Kit. Upgrade your rear end with QA1's Pro-Rear System. Available in double adjustable, single adjustable and ride sensitive valving non-adjustable options,each adjustment has...$474.67 - $741.88
- Chassis Engineering®Rear Coilover Shock Absorbers (C/E5076K)Rear Coilover Shock Absorbers by Chassis Engineering®. Quantity: Sold as a Kit. Here’s a low cost alternative to the more expensive coil-over systems. These coil spring mounts provide many of the same benefits at a fraction of the...$241.15
- Radflo®Off-Road Coilover Shock AbsorberOff-Road Coilover Shock Absorber by Radflo®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Make your own road. All Radflo Shocks are custom built-to-order, and uniquely valved to meet you and your vehicle's unique needs and specifications. For those that...$275.00 - $955.00
- Strange®Front or Rear CoiloversFront or Rear Coilovers by Strange®. Quantity: 2 per Pack. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is...$728.96
- Aldan American®Phantom Series Front or Rear Coilover KitPhantom Series Front or Rear Coilover Kit by Aldan American®. Quantity: Sold as a Kit. Coilover kit makes it easy to install custom coil-overs on your classic car or truck. Custom coil-overs help maximize performance—improving...$478.83 - $510.29
- Aldan American®Regulator Series Front or Rear Coilover KitRegulator Series Front or Rear Coilover Kit by Aldan American®. Quantity: Sold as a Kit. Coilover kit makes it easy to install custom coil-overs on your classic car or truck. Custom coil-overs help maximize performance—improving...$540.74 - $566.96
- Aldan American®SS Series Front or Rear Coilover KitSS Series Front or Rear Coilover Kit by Aldan American®. Quantity: Sold as a Kit. Coilover kit makes it easy to install custom coil-overs on your classic car or truck. Custom coil-overs help maximize performance—improving handling on...$496.79 - $515.54
- Aldan American®Striker Series Front or Rear Coilover KitStriker Series Front or Rear Coilover Kit by Aldan American®. Quantity: Sold as a Kit. Coilover kit makes it easy to install custom coil-overs on your classic car or truck. Custom coil-overs help maximize performance—improving...$592.12 - $615.89
- Helix®4" Lowering Solid AxleLowering Solid Axle with 4" Body Drop by Helix®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Take control of the road with Helix's superior Axles. Each axle features high quality steel and precision machining to guide your ride on the roughest streets with...Designed In the USANostalgic Look$370.49
- Helix®Air Suspension Kit (HEXAIRK4000)Air Suspension Kit by Helix®. Quantity: Sold as a Kit. Air Bags not included. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$521.55
Nissan first rolled out a utilitarian 4x4 vehicle named the Patrol back in 1951. Ever since, the Patrol has been a benchmark for off-road vehicles. Even now, if you look under the glossy body and luxurious cabin of the sixth-gen Patrol (known in the USA as the Armada), what you will find is a rough, off-road-ready chassis and suspension. Yet, serious off-roading requires more than that. Performance suspension parts are what you need while planning to transform your Nissan Patrol into a mud/sand/snow conqueror. Modifying the ground clearance and firmness, these parts also contribute to your vehicle's strength, making sure that your SUV will bear the brunt when things get really harsh.
Springs, shocks & struts, bushings, wheel spacers, lubricants - our Nissan Patrol performance suspension catalog has everything you need and quite a lot more. In addition to the functional improvement, performance suspension can bring some aesthetic benefits. With a lift kit, which is a collection of components engineered specifically for adding some inches to the ground clearance in a safe and dependable manner, you can essentially change your SUV, setting it apart from the others. And that won’t cost an unreasonable price - have a look at our assortment to see it for yourself.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- March 02, 2017Six Key Learnings From Our Ford F-150 Lift Kit...Here are CARiD, we recently installed a Pro Comp 6-inch suspension lift kit on our Project Ford F-150. We had a lot of fun completing the install (yes, we get paid to...
- May 18, 2016Skid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road...If you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle`s underside. Deep ruts with...
- November 14, 2015How much lift is needed for larger tires on my...Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or...
- October 29, 2015Coilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My...When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying...
- October 27, 2015Body Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10...Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to...
- October 03, 2015Coil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3...The springs in your vehicle probably aren`t something you think about until there`s a problem or you`ve decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier...
- October 02, 2015How Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle`s springs through a...
- April 21, 2015Suspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of...If you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and...
- September 17, 2013Stock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don`t even realize what a crucial role a car`s suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the...
- May 24, 2013How to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your...
- June 01, 2012How Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them...