SonarHub™ Sounder Module by Navico®. Compact SonarHub™ module provides an all-in-one solution for adding best-in-class StructureScan® HD and CHIRP sonar capabilities to compatible Lowrance fishfinder/chartplotter displays. Plug-and-play, all-in-one network solution makes it easier than ever to identify productive fishing areas with connectivity to the latest Lowrance sonar technologies -- including StructureScan® HD, CHIRP and SpotlightScan™.
- Compact all-in-one sonar module delivers StructureScan® HD and CHIRP sonar technologies
- CHIRP sonar with AIRMAR® TM150M transducer delivers extremely efficient pulse generation that provides improved target resolution and noise rejection, as well as wide coverage for perfect arches that clearly identify fish targets
- StructureScan® HD offers best-in-class, side-scanning range and resolution, plus DownScan Imaging™ to provide crystal-clear, picture-like views of what's beneath a boat
- Optional transducers include AIRMAR® TM150M, single-channel CHIRP transducer and existing StructureScan HD transducers
- Compatible with ALL-NEW SpotlightScan™ forward- and surround-scanning sonar transducers.*
- Plug-and-play compatibility with Lowrance HDS Gen1 (not including SpotlightScan™ and CHIRP sonar), HDS Gen2 and Gen2 Touch fishfinder/chartplotter models
- Three built-in Ethernet ports allow for quick and convenient networking without the need for an extra Ethernet networking module
- Supported by Lowrance Advantage Service program
- *SonarHub not required for SpotlightScan™ functionality with HDS Gen2 Touch displays
The compact SonarHub™ sounder module provides an all-in-one solution for adding best-in-class StructureScan HD and CHIRP sonar capabilities to compatible Lowrance HDS and Simrad NS series multifunction displays.
An easy-to-install, plug-and-play, all-in-one network solution - the SonarHub™ Sounder Module makes it easier than ever to identify productive fishing areas with connectivity to the latest sonar technologies for Lowrance HDS and Simrad NS displays - including CHIRP and StructureScan HD imaging - as well as the Lowrance SpotlightScan™ bow-mounted solution for HDS Gen2 models.
Navico`s® focus on making boating safer, easier and more fun has resulted in the release of a number of leading products in 2013. Innovation is at the heart of Navico`s business model and culture, this is coupled with an unprecedented product launch schedule that enables the company to deliver real benefits to consumers across a broad range of recreational boating activities.
Navico on average launches a new product every 20 days. The majority of the revenues come from products launched during the past 24 months, which underlines the importance of innovation for profitable growth. Navico has continued to see success in their design-to-value engineering, as well as in sourcing strategies.