OR Series Gloss Black Steel Bumper Light Bar for Up to 30" LED Light Bar (F9930OR) by N-Fab®. 1 Piece. This light mount by n-Fab is designed to mount off-road aftermarket lights on your vehicle. This product is constructed using highly durable material treated for corrosion resistance utilizing a special powdercoating process to serve you for many years to come.
Notes: Lights are not included.
|Lights compatibility: Up to 30" LED Light Bar|
|Series: OR Series|
|Color/finish: gloss black|
- 0.095 wall tubing
- Designed for an excellent look
- Designed to work with all LED lights by other manufacturers
- Bolt-on attachment with no drilling required
- Main bar is intended to hold up to a 30" straight LED light
- L.M.S. (light mounting solution) with a multi-mount system
- Unique patent-pending design allows for installation of multiple styles and combinations of LED lights
- Multi-mount system allows for multiple configurations of LED lights
- Welded all 1-piece construction for strength and longevity (non modular)
- Lifetime warranty on the product and a 5-year warranty on the finish
- Made in the USA
- Protected by U.S. Patent Law and International Copy Right Law. U.S. patent numbers are 6588783, 6874801, and 7416202.
- (1) Light bar
N-Fab has gone the extra mile to create a line of top-quality light mounts for a wide range of off-road applications. Its off-road light mounts feature a durable construction and in most cases are custom built for a specific model to ensure a precise fit and easy installation. All of them are covered with a powder coat finish to withstand bad weather conditions and handle all the rocks and brush you throw at it. Designed by skilled engineers and manufactured by experienced craftsmen, N-Fab's off-road light mounts provide an extremely stable base for your off-road lights.
N-Fab has made a commitment to making quality tubular steel products for off-roaders and customizers, and that includes trucks and SUVs back to the ‘80’s. That means using thicker-wall tubing, zinc coating the steel and then a durable, attractive powdercoating over the zinc. N-Fab sponsors lots of off-road racing teams, so they get feedback regularly about which new products are needed. Based in Houston, TX, they know trucks and they know off-roading!