3" Wheel-to-Wheel Textured Black Round Nerf Steps (J1866) by N-Fab®, 1 Pair. Spanning the entire side of the truck from wheel well to wheel well, this bar has a more finished appearance. It carries two steps per side for access to the cab.
Notes: Mounting brackets Included.
- Wheel to Wheel Nerf-Step
- 465 Lbs. Weight Rating
- Fichter Designs licensed to N-FAB, Inc. are Protected U.S. Patent Law and International Copy Right Law. U.S. Patent # 6588783, # 687481 and # 741622 other patents and continuances pending
- Made In The USA!
- Life Time Warranty on Product & 5-Year Warranty on Finish
- N-FAB Patented Drop Step Design
- Solid 1 Piece Construction (Non Modular Design)
- Main Bar Protects Truck From Road Debris
- Bar Is Positioned High & Tight For A Better Fit & Cleaner Look
- All Bolt On Design That Wont Flex
- Main Bar Extends From Tire to Tire
- Sold as a pair
These 3" diameter steel nerf bars protect your truck's bodywork from front to rear wheel. It's a great styling trick to disguise a truck body that's been lifted on the frame, covering that awkward couple of inches. By letting rocks and stumps slide along the bars, you can facilitate traversing a tough part of the trail that otherwise would result in body damage. Choose whether to add steps to assist the front seat passengers, both rows of seats, or make it simpler to access the front of the pickup bed with an additional step.
N-Fab® has made a commitment to making quality tubular steel products for off-roaders and customizers, and that includes trucks and SUVs back to the ‘80's. That means using thicker-wall tubing, zinc coating the steel and then a durable, attractive powdercoating over the zinc. N-Fab sponsors lots of off-road racing teams, so they get feedback regularly about which new products are needed. Based in Houston, TX, they know trucks and they know off-roading!
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov