Universal THUNDER Series Class AB 4-Channel 800W Amplifier by MTX®. The THUNDER 75.4 car amplifier features a class A/B design to provide the highest sound quality to any style full range speaker. Class A/B topology is designed to reproduce all notes and frequencies your full range speakers can play, ensuring you hear all of your music as your favorite artist intended.
Notes: An amplifier cannot be installed without an amplifier kit. MTX recommends using a ZN5K-04 or ZN5K-08 to power the THUNDER75.4.
|Peak Power: 400W|
|4 Ohms RMS Power Output: 75W x 4 Channels|
|Signal to Noise Ratio: 80dB|
|2 Ohms RMS Power Output: 100W x 4 Channels|
|4 Ohms Bridged: 175W x 2 Channels|
|1 Ohm RMS Power Output: NA|
|Topology Class: A/B|
|Frequency Response: 15Hz - 25kHz|
|Crossover: Variable LPF 50Hz to 750Hz (Rear), Variable HPF 10Hz-200Hz (Front), Variable HPF 50Hz-750Hz (Rear), 12dB/Oct|
|Max Sensitivity: 200mV|
|Maximum Input Signal: 5V|
- Compact Design - The small footprint chassis allows for installation in space challenged vehicles
- Surface Mount PCB Design - Decreases chassis size, improves layout efficiency and increases vibration resistance without sacrificing performance or sound.
- Variable Butterworth Crossover - a 12dB/Oct crossover that allows you to set the frequency your speakers will play down or up to
- Triple Protection Circuitry - Thermal, DC Offset, and Short Circuit Protection circuitry ensures the amplifier will protect itself in the event of a problem
- Extruded Aluminum Heat Sink - The custom heat sink design maximizes heat transfer away from the circuitry protecting the amplifier
- Noise Free Design
- MOSFET Power Supply
This amplifier rocks all four speakers with room to spare, without added distortion or over-heating during long hours of loud play.
The THUNDER 75.4 amp includes an extensive feature set including gain control and frequency adjustments as well as RCA inputs for signal. The surface mount circuit board design attaches critical parts more securely creates increased resistance to vibration.
The unit's small chassis features an extruded aluminum heat sink that effectively dissipates heat ensuring long play times.
The terminal block of the THUNDER75.4 uses set screw type connectors for both speakers and power/ground to make it easy to rigidly connect your system's wires without having to buy additional installation parts.
MTX Audio® is part of the Mitek Consumer Electronics Group, a family-owned American manufacturer that for over forty years has been providing high-performance car, marine, home, and street audio products to customers in over 80 countries around the world. Their facilities in Phoenix, AZ, Winslow, IL, and Monroe, WI house their engineering teams that design and create all of their products and have been responsible for dozens of patents and innovations including Adaptive Class D amplifier technology, Smart Engage auto turn on circuitry, and the JackHammer Superwoofer, the largest production subwoofer in the world.