Blaster 6 Series™ Ignition Coil by MSD®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by MSD features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or exceed stringent industry standards.
- Designed for high rpm, long duration applications
- Works with electronic ignitions and MSD Ignition Controls (ballast resistor required for points systems)
- 100:1 turns ratio and lower primary resistance produce high voltage output
- Windings are encased in blue epoxy and secured with extruded brackets
- Spark plug style terminal and threaded brass primary studs
- Supplied with rubber shock mounts
- CARB E.O. Approved
The Blaster HVC is designed for high rpm, long duration applications such as road course and circle track racing using an MSD 6 Series Ignition.
Founded in 1970 MSD®, LLC is the leader in performance ignition components today's racers need to step up their vehicle's performance. MSD has completely redefined the ignition system by using cutting-edge technology called capacitive discharge (CD) that makes it possible to spark multiple times. The pioneer in research and development of high-performance ignition systems, the company offers the finest parts, including ignition controls, distributors, coils, timing accessories, spark plug wires, and more. Every product that leaves the state-of-the-art MSD factory is rigorously tested to deliver flawless quality and push the performance to the max while improving starting and ensuring smooth idle. That's why MSD is the number one ignition choice for performance fanatics and hardcore racers in NHRA, IHRA, NASCAR, World of Outlaws, DIRT, SCORE, IDBA, and many more.
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov