Blaster 3™ Ignition Coil by MSD®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by MSD features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or exceed stringent industry standards.
- Emission Code: 1
- CARB E.O. Approved
|Coil Style: Canister|
|Peak Current: 140 mA|
|Max Voltage: 45,000 Volts|
|Turn Ratio: 100:1|
|Primary Inductance: 8.0 mH|
|Primary Resistance: 0.700 Ohms|
|Secondary Resistance: 4.5 kOhms|
|Spark Duration: 350 uS|
- Extra tall secondary tower for secure coil wire connection
- Improved output coil for electronic ignitions, and MSD Ignitions (ballast resistor required for points)
- 100:1 turns ratio and lower primary resistance produce high voltage output
- MSD Red metal canister is filled with a premium grade oil for cooling
- Supplied with a 90 degree spark plug style terminal and boot
- CARB E.O. Approved
- 90 deg. Spark Plug Style Terminal/Boot
The Blaster 3 Coil features an extra tall tower design to improve the coil wire attachment and spark isolation. Supplied with a 90 degree terminal and boot.
Founded in 1970 MSD®, LLC is the leader in performance ignition components today's racers need to step up their vehicle's performance. MSD has completely redefined the ignition system by using cutting-edge technology called capacitive discharge (CD) that makes it possible to spark multiple times. The pioneer in research and development of high-performance ignition systems, the company offers the finest parts, including ignition controls, distributors, coils, timing accessories, spark plug wires, and more. Every product that leaves the state-of-the-art MSD factory is rigorously tested to deliver flawless quality and push the performance to the max while improving starting and ensuring smooth idle. That's why MSD is the number one ignition choice for performance fanatics and hardcore racers in NHRA, IHRA, NASCAR, World of Outlaws, DIRT, SCORE, IDBA, and many more.
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov