Universal Multi CVTF Technosynthese Transmission Lubricant by Motul USA®. 1.05 Quart. Synthetic Blend fluid for Continuously Variable Transmissions (CVT) gearbox's. Suitable for use in a wide range of vehicles fitted with CVT gearboxes using either chain/pulleys or belt/pulleys design.
|Application: Transmission lubricants|
|Product Range: Car|
|OEM Approvals: Refer to TDS chart|
- Allows fuel economy for cars fitted with CVT automatic gearboxes by providing optimum metal-to-metal friction
- Provides high anti-shudder performance to avoid engine vibrations for increased comfort
- Protects gears that are more and more numerous, compact and heavily loaded
- Gives superior automatic transmission response through smooth shift feel and reduced shift time lag
- Improves CVT reaction at cold temperature
- Extends life time duration due to high shear stability at hot temperature and high oxidation resistance
- Increases wear protection of belt, chain and pulleys
- Anti-corrosion, Anti-foam
High performance Technosynthese® fluid specially engineered for Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) gearbox type. Suitable for use in a wide range of vehicles fitted with CVT gearboxes using either chain/pulleys or belt/pulleys design.
Spanning over 160 years of history, Motul® is a brand that established itself as a worldwide leader in engine lubricants. Founded in 1853 in New York the company was originally owned by Swan and Finch until 1957 when Motul became it's own entity and relocated to France. In 1989 Motul appeared in the USA and soon became one of the most popular oil companies in the US trusted by car, truck and motorcycle owners alike. The company's comprehensive lineup includes lubricants, greases, engine oils, heat transfer fluids, and oils for automotive and industrial sectors.