Universal Multi ATF Synthetic Transmission Lubricant by Motul USA®. 1.05 Quart. 100% Synthetic low viscosity Automatic Transmission Fluid. Especially formulated for Automatic Transmissions requiring Dexron VI fluid. Suitable also for transfer case and power steering systems.
|Application: Transmission lubricants|
|Quality: 100% Synthetic|
|Product Range: Car|
|OEM Approvals: Refer to TDS chart|
- Allows fuel economy for cars fitted with automatic gearboxes by reducing friction
- Improves automatic gearboxes reaction at cold temperature
- Gives superior automatic transmission response: smooth shift feel and minimizing shift time lag
- Provides anti-shudder performance to avoid vibrations on engine fly wheel
- Protects gears that are more and more numerous, compact and heavily loaded
- Extends life time duration, better shear stability at hot temperature and oxidation resistance
- Anti-wear, anti-corrosion, anti-foam
100% Synthetic High performance low viscosity lubricant specially engineered for modern automatic transmission (manual mode, sequential mode, electronically controlled) with or without slip lockup clutch requiring a DEXRON VI fluid.
Spanning over 160 years of history, Motul® is a brand that established itself as a worldwide leader in engine lubricants. Founded in 1853 in New York the company was originally owned by Swan and Finch until 1957 when Motul became it's own entity and relocated to France. In 1989 Motul appeared in the USA and soon became one of the most popular oil companies in the US trusted by car, truck and motorcycle owners alike. The company's comprehensive lineup includes lubricants, greases, engine oils, heat transfer fluids, and oils for automotive and industrial sectors.