R3 Freshwater Bow Mount Trolling Motor by MotorGuide®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by MotorGuide will last a lifetime. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an affordable cost.
- From 30 to 55 pounds of thrust with 12V power
- 5 speeds forward and 2 reverse
- Reversible motor head for bow or transom mount operation
- Quiet, smooth operation lets you get closer to the fish
- Ergonomic, extending handle puts control at your fingertips
- Taper-Lock Mount with 7-point adjustment
- Aluminum shaft provides strength and durability
- Solid aluminum and steel lower unit with powder coat finish
- Stainless steel propeller shaft
- Powerful lower unit runs cooler and lasts longer
- One-touch, rapid slide-depth adjustment collar
The aluminum alloy construction and stainless steel hinge pins makes it one of the most powerful and durable trolling motors available. A choice of 5 speeds forward and 2 speeds reverse or digital variable speed control makes the R3 even more popular in the transom mount category. The refined R3 combines a durable, multi-position aluminum alloy mount, and solid steel and aluminum 3.5" lower unit for versatility, durability, and value. Put the control at your fingertips with the R3's ergonomic extending handle and a durable multi-position angle adjustment aluminum mount.
Though the trolling motor technology was there for almost 30 years, no one had built upon the basic concepts. Fishermen everywhere were becoming frustrated, and looking for ways that their trolling motor could work for them. Better, faster, stronger.... and MotorGuide® was born.