Ford Explorer 2002, Fuel Filter by Motorcraft®. Motorcraft Fuel Filters must also withstand harsh performance testing through a series of test-to-failure endurance and materials durability tests to ensure their long lasting quality and operation; such as extreme temperatures (-40 to 250 degrees F), leak resistance under extreme pressure, corrosion resistance, flow restriction resistance and more. Motorcraft Fuel Filters undergo a punishing regimen of additional tests to ensure they meet strict Ford original equipment quality, performance and durability standards.
- Help prevent stalling, poor starting and potential engine failure
- Help improve vehicle performance by ensuring a uniform fuel flow
- Help block impurities and contaminants in your fuel or gas tank before they can enter your engine or clog your injectors
- Removes 90% of particles 20 microns or larger
- Connector and support washers are brazed for enhanced durability and strength
Launched by the Ford Motor Company in 1972, Motorcraft® is the most trusted manufacturer of vehicle-specific replacement parts for Ford, Mercury, and Lincoln vehicles. The company provides an extensive line of premium automotive parts from A/C compressors and alternators to wiper blades and wire sets. Manufactured to strict specifications, the products have undergone extensive laboratory and on-the-road testing. Motorcraft parts feature OEM quality and fit and are designed to maximize the performance of Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury models. Recommended by the Ford Motor Company, Motorcraft is a one stop shop for your automotive needs.