MO981 Chrome wheels by Moto Metal®. Drive in style with first-class wheels by Moto Metal. Designed with exquisite craftsmanship and one-of-a-kind details to deliver both style and power, they are the most wished-for products in the market. The wheels deliver a fusion of sophisticated style and outrageous performance that results in a vehicle that's astounding to look at and thrilling to drive.
|Lip Size, Concavity, and overall Appearance, may vary depending on Vehicle and Wheel Size|
|Once Tires are mounted onto Wheels, the wheels become Non-Returnable|
|Feel free to contact our dedicated Wheel & Tire team with any questions|
- Will create a uniquely personalized look to have all eyes on you and your vehicle
- Painstakingly crafted from first-rate cast aluminum to the highest industry standards
- Backed by absolute quality for higher wear resistance and longer service life
- Developed to deliver a smoother ride for an exhilarating driving experience
These Moto Metal® wheels are the easiest way to transform the appearance of your vehicle to a new level. They look distinctively, perform solidly, and are developed for a range of vehicle fitments. The wheels are manufactured from the finest materials, so you know you're getting the cream of the crop. Providing timeless styling while boosting your vehicle's performance, they will increase the value of your vehicle. The wheels provide the ultimate quality and ensure superior longevity. They are available in a range of custom finish options, ranging from satin black machined, satin gray milled, matte black machined, gloss black milled, gun metal, chrome with gun metal inserts, and many more. So, if you are a car owner who craves for an extra attention and highly values quality, these Moto Metal® wheels will definitely fit the bill.
Regardless of what styles or sizes you're interested in, the one thing you can depend on to come with every wheels or wheels and tires order is the best buying experience in the business. From fitment help from our in-house wheel experts to shipping packages certified by UPS, we'll take care of you and your order every step of the way. We know how much of a financial investment you're making in a set of wheels or wheels and tires, and in return we'll deliver service and product that is second to none.
- Dedicated Wheel ExpertsOur in-house Wheel Team is always on hand to assist you with any questions
- Guaranteed FitmentYour new wheel and tire package will perfectly fit your car - guaranteed by CARiD
- Wheel & Tire PackagesSave your precious time and money by ordering a complete wheel and tire set
- State-of-the-Art EquipmentWe use advanced Hunter® equipment to ensure damage-free mounting & accurate balancing
- TPMS SensorsTPMS sensors purchased as part of a package are installed at no additional charge
- Free Mounting & BalancingOrder a wheel & tire package and get professional mounting and balancing for free
- Free Nitrogen InflationNitrogen inflation increases tire life & fuel economy. With us, you get it free of charge
- Free Installation KitYour new wheels will come with all hardware needed for hassle-free installation (where applicable)
We take pride in our fitment information and don't take our fitment guarantee lightly. You can depend on the fitment advice from our professionals because they have decades of knowledge and experience to draw from. Research the brands of equipment we use and the wheel accessories we offer and you'll find they're the finest in the industry, because we want you to have the best. The combination of products and services we provide cannot be matched, especially by a local tire store.
Moto Metal originated in the Southern California Motocross community. With an attitude of "Ride Hard, Live Hard" the line is inspired by riders and teams alike. Moto Metal's edgy designs and street looks have been fused for a uniquely Southern California MX look for today's lifted trucks and SUV's. The brand is marketed by Wheel Pros, the most respected company in the custom wheel business. Wheel Pros started with a single Distribution Center in Denver, CO, and has now grown to encompass numerous brands, including Diamo, Helo, KMC and XD Series. A commitment to the dealers and producing the highest quality automotive wheels continues to drive company growth. In May 2008, Platinum Equity, a Beverly Hills, California-based private equity group, purchased Wheel Pros and announced the integration of American Racing and Wheel Pros. The new company, known simply as Wheel Pros, delivers world-class products and services with more than two dozen brands and programs to 25,000 dealers in over 30 countries. Wheel Pros is lead by top industry veterans with more than 150 years of combined experience.