MO404 Monoblock Polished wheels by Moto Metal®. These Forged wheels are the sought-after option for anyone seeking an aggressively crafted design intended to make everyone speechless and rooted to the spot with amazement. Fabricated by forging, these wheels are super tough and reliable yet exceptionally lightweight. They are manufactured using up-to-date technologies and the finest equipment to provide you peak performance and highly promising longevity.
- Lip Size, Concavity, and overall Appearance, may vary depending on Vehicle and Wheel Size
- This is a completely custom product (built-to-order) is therefore non-cancellable and non-returnable, once the order is placed
|Lip Size, Concavity, and overall Appearance, may vary depending on Vehicle and Wheel Size|
|Once Tires are mounted onto Wheels, the wheels become Non-Returnable|
|Feel free to contact our dedicated Wheel & Tire team with any questions|
- Intended for invincible leaders who pass all bounds and know no limits
- Will create a breathtaking look to underline your individuality
- Intricately engineered to produce industry-leading performance
- Ultra-durable and impact-resistant monoblock construction with 8 lugs
- Expertly forged to be the strongest and the lightest in the industry
These wheels are created for those who have a rebellious spirit and independent life philosophy. They are forged out of tradition, tempered in flame, and refined for you. Moto Metal's® state-of-the-art machinery and equipment allow its technicians to sculpt the wheels into an immaculately perfect combination of art and performance. The wheels are forged under immense amount of pressure to offer you the ultimate density along with super light weight. Coupled with a solid monoblock construction built from one block of cast aluminum, these wheels are virtually unbeatable. Plus, they are offered in different diameters to ensure a perfect fit. For your aesthetic enjoyment, Moto Metal® provides two amazing finish options – a polished and gloss black milled one.
Regardless of what styles or sizes you're interested in, the one thing you can depend on to come with every wheels or wheels and tires order is the best buying experience in the business. From fitment help from our in-house wheel experts to shipping packages certified by UPS, we'll take care of you and your order every step of the way. We know how much of a financial investment you're making in a set of wheels or wheels and tires, and in return we'll deliver service and product that is second to none.
- Dedicated Wheel ExpertsOur in-house Wheel Team is always on hand to assist you with any questions
- Guaranteed FitmentYour new wheel and tire package will perfectly fit your car - guaranteed by CARiD
- Wheel & Tire PackagesSave your precious time and money by ordering a complete wheel and tire set
- State-of-the-Art EquipmentWe use advanced Hunter® equipment to ensure damage-free mounting & accurate balancing
- TPMS SensorsTPMS sensors purchased as part of a package are installed at no additional charge
- Free Mounting & BalancingOrder a wheel & tire package and get professional mounting and balancing for free
- Free Nitrogen InflationNitrogen inflation increases tire life & fuel economy. With us, you get it free of charge
- Free Installation KitYour new wheels will come with all hardware needed for hassle-free installation (where applicable)
We take pride in our fitment information and don't take our fitment guarantee lightly. You can depend on the fitment advice from our professionals because they have decades of knowledge and experience to draw from. Research the brands of equipment we use and the wheel accessories we offer and you'll find they're the finest in the industry, because we want you to have the best. The combination of products and services we provide cannot be matched, especially by a local tire store.
Moto Metal originated in the Southern California Motocross community. With an attitude of "Ride Hard, Live Hard" the line is inspired by riders and teams alike. Moto Metal's edgy designs and street looks have been fused for a uniquely Southern California MX look for today's lifted trucks and SUV's. The brand is marketed by Wheel Pros, the most respected company in the custom wheel business. Wheel Pros started with a single Distribution Center in Denver, CO, and has now grown to encompass numerous brands, including Diamo, Helo, KMC and XD Series. A commitment to the dealers and producing the highest quality automotive wheels continues to drive company growth. In May 2008, Platinum Equity, a Beverly Hills, California-based private equity group, purchased Wheel Pros and announced the integration of American Racing and Wheel Pros. The new company, known simply as Wheel Pros, delivers world-class products and services with more than two dozen brands and programs to 25,000 dealers in over 30 countries. Wheel Pros is lead by top industry veterans with more than 150 years of combined experience.