MORryde, Inc., warrants to you, the original first purchaser of new MORryde rubber suspension system (“Product”), for a period of three (3) years from the date of original first purchase, or use or operation for a distance of seventy thousand (70,000) miles, whichever occurs first (“Warranty Period”), that the Product is free from defects in material or workmanship under normal use and service and will meet or exceed all MORryde advertised written specifications, excepting items and uses excluded from this Warranty.
Examples of Items and Uses Excluded from Warranty
MORryde is not responsible for, and this Warranty does not apply to:
- Any part of the Product that is defective or damaged due to abuse; misuse; neglect; accident; unauthorized replacement, repair, parts, or modification;
- Products with no proof of mileage, or date of purchase;
- Duplication of repair due to faulty diagnosis or workmanship of others;
- Incorrect installation of any part of the Product, including but not limited to, incorrect torque on bolts;
- Loading the Product or any part of it beyond MORryde’s rated load capacity;
- Improper alteration of exhaust systems;
- Respringing suspension for ride adjustment;
- Failure of another component which results in MORryde Product’s failure.
You are not entitled to recover from MORryde any consequential or incidental damages resulting from any defect in MORryde Product. This includes any damage to another product or products resulting from such a defect. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Except as otherwise specifically described in this warranty, MORryde makes no other warranty, express or implied, in connection with its Product, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
What will MORryde Do?
MORryde will remedy any defect in materials or workmanship by authorized repair or replacement. Warranty work can only be performed at MORryde’s factory or authorized service centers.
Alteration of this Warranty
No person has the authority to enlarge, amend or modify this warranty. The warranty is not extended by the length of time which you are deprived of the use of the Product. Repairs and replacement parts provided under the terms of this warranty shall carry only the unexpired portion of this warranty.
Other Legal Rights
This warranty gives you the specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Changes in MORryde Products
MORryde reserves the right to change the design of any part of the Product, make additions or improvements to it from time to time, without notice and with no obligation to make corresponding changes or improvements to Products previously manufactured.