Moly Paste and Assembly Lube by Moroso®. With this quality part backed by a great price, you can enjoy your vehicle so much more than you thought was possible. This Moroso part is specifically engineered to make your vehicle run better. If you are looking for premium quality equipment to attach to your precious vehicle, look no further than Moroso.
|Volume: 4 oz|
- Heavy-duty assembly lubricant is specially formulated to reduce friction and wear on all metal surfaces
- Extends the life of parts subjected to extreme heat during racing
- Contains molybdenum disulfide (MoS2), which greatly reduces friction and wear
- Moly formula coats surfaces with film that chemically bonds itself to metals, filling in the microscopic "hills and valleys" present in all metal surfaces
- Surface areas coated with Moly Paste™ retain an unbroken film of lubricant that reduces metal to metal contact and reduces risk of component failure
- Adheres to almost any clean surface and hardens in 60 min. at 75°F
- Recommended for use on cams, lifters, bearings, gears, etc. Very effective when storing an engine
Need more power under the hood? Want to get more out of your vehicle? You may need more Moroso. Driven by passion for racing Moroso provides drivers with quality high-performance products at a reasonable price. Choosing the right components for your vehicle's systems is critical to its reliability, and will extend the life of your vehicle. Moroso parts are designed with only one goal – performance. Moroso's highly skilled staff coupled with their highly accurate machining processes result in a product that guarantees only premium quality. Whether you are a motorsport racer or a street-legal car enthusiast – Moroso has the right part to suit your needs.
Moroso® is one of the world's leading manufacturers of automotive parts and components for racing and street performance applications. Moroso offers a wide range of products from oil pans and oiling systems, to ignition components, valve covers, fuel system equipment, air cleaners, hard-core racing tools, chassis and suspension equipment. The company was founded in 1968 by Dick Moroso, who was featured by Hot Rod magazine as one of the 100 most influential people in the history of drag racing. Moroso products are widely recognized in the performance world because they are expertly made for racers - by a racer!
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov