Large Body Oil Catch Can Kit by Moroso®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an affordable cost.
- Plumbed into a vehicle's PCV system to capture the excess crankcase vapors, residual oil mist and moisture from reentering the intake tract
- Vehicles from the factory vent these excess crankcase vapors, residual oil mist and moisture right back into the intake manifold which could cause detonation, oil deposits to form in the intake tract including the valves themselves and from lowering the efficiency of the intercooler in intercooler equipped vehicles
- Increases engine performance from cleaner intake air
- Air-Oil Separators have billet aluminum bodies with internal baffling and mesh media
- Includes heavy duty brass inlet and outlet fittings, Fuel/Emission/PCV Vapor hose, stainless steel mounting bracket and billet aluminum mounting clamp for the body of the separator
- Some Vehicle crankcase ventilation systems require that 2 Air-Oil Separator bodies be used to properly capture and ventilate the system
Moroso® is one of the world's leading manufacturers of automotive parts and components for racing and street performance applications. Moroso offers a wide range of products from oil pans and oiling systems, to ignition components, valve covers, fuel system equipment, air cleaners, hard-core racing tools, chassis and suspension equipment. The company was founded in 1968 by Dick Moroso, who was featured by Hot Rod magazine as one of the 100 most influential people in the history of drag racing. Moroso products are widely recognized in the performance world because they are expertly made for racers - by a racer!