Sway Bar Link Repair Kit by MOOG®. Upgrade your vehicle to MOOG and experience a safe and comfortable ride. The parts are made tough to ensure reliable operation even under extreme conditions. Thanks to the advanced design and precise engineering, each MOOG part fits right, without the slightest modifications to your vehicle.
- Designed to make steering and suspension repairs easy
- Barrel nut provides proper thread engagement for easier installation
- Nested washers help to keep bushings centered during installation
- Black phosphate barrel nut and washers provide corrosion protection
- Bolt style sway bar links feature problem-solving innovations for longer life and easier installation
- Features unique bushings that are molded to center the coated washters into place, making it easier to installation
- Uses 1" barrel lock nut thAt can easily be threaded on, even if the bolt end is use with washer
When it comes to replacing steering and suspension parts, MOOG is the number choice to do the job right. MOOG engineers are taking on big challenges and solving them through innovative engineering so that all MOOG parts are superior in every key point. Bringing innovation to every project, the experts at MOOG build revolutionary designed, extra durable, and premium performing parts that meet specifications of OE parts, but with superior performance and improved service life.
MOOG® reputation as “The Problem Solver” can be traced all the way back to 1937. That was the year the company first produced a front-end replacement part recognized by mechanics as outperforming the factory original. As years passed and MOOG continued to innovate, the company became known for its ability to consistently develop “problem solving solutions.” Today, hundreds of innovations later, MOOG is recognized and respected throughout the automotive industry as The Problem Solver. It continues to earn that reputation by providing not only problem-solving parts, but award-winning technical support and training materials also.