Nissan Tsuru 2012, Rear Wheel Bearing and Hub Assembly by MOOG®. If you hear a rumbling noise while driving and have excessive play when the wheel is rocked, you’re in need of new bearings. MOOG has hub assemblies with OE style bearings and superior seals to get you back safely on the road.
- Improved connection and conductivity of the ABS signal due to high strength polymer and copper wiring
- Wheel studs feature a protective coating that helps prevent rust and corrosion
- Quad-lip seal provides maximum contamination protection
- Ensures proper ABS function and quiet operation
- Integral raceway provides proper clearance between the ball and bearing riding surfaces
- Precision-matched components deliver smooth and quiet operation
When it comes to complete undercar solutions, MOOG steering and suspension components are the ultimate choice of most professional technicians and top NASCAR crew chiefs. Cutting-edge engineering is coupled with unique design features that are critically important to the performance, durability, and safety of the product. Superior seal design, larger ball size, large row spacing, and outstanding raceway design are what separates MOOG from other aftermarket suppliers.
MOOG hub assemblies are heat-treated at the optimum depth and hardness, so they can support the loads expected while in service. Designed to provide enhanced endurance, maximum contamination exclusion, and proper fit and function, MOOG hub assemblies are superior in every way, so go with MOOG and drive safely.
MOOG® reputation as “The Problem Solver” can be traced all the way back to 1937. That was the year the company first produced a front-end replacement part recognized by mechanics as outperforming the factory original. As years passed and MOOG continued to innovate, the company became known for its ability to consistently develop “problem solving solutions.” Today, hundreds of innovations later, MOOG is recognized and respected throughout the automotive industry as The Problem Solver. It continues to earn that reputation by providing not only problem-solving parts, but award-winning technical support and training materials also.