Nissan F10 Hatchback / Sedan / Wagon 1977, Premium™ Front Stabilizer Bar Link Kit by MOOG®. Quantity: Sold as a Kit. If you hear noise and are experiencing excessive body roll, you may be in need of sway bar links. This product is designed to simplify installation and built with several improvements over stock units to provide excellent performance plus long lasting durability.
- Socket style links feature superior metal bearings
- Greasable design for longer life and smooth operation on socket style links
- Heavy duty urethane bushings on non-socket style links absorb road shocks, while resisting oil, heat and ozone
- MOOG Engineered steel composition results in a stronger component
- Premium rubber for optimal performance
- T-6 aluminum hex spacer on non-socket style links to resist corrosion
- Grade 8 coated bolt on non-socket style links makes the link super durable
- 1'' barrel lock nut on non-socket style links simplifies installation
- Full Ball metal stud provides 360 degrees of smooth, consistent, rotational movement
- Polyurethane Bushings and Solid Metal Sleeve for Enhanced Performance. Barrel Nut Allows for Easier Installation
MOOG Problem Solver Sway Bar Link Kits go beyond the requirements of their OEM equivalents. They are built to help you restore tight and stable handling, letting you conquer any road you drive with ease. The non-socket style sway bar link kit includes all necessary components, like premium urethane bushings, a T-6 aluminum hex spacer, coated washers, and a 1" barrel lock nut with washer to ensure worry-free installation and reliable service. The bushings are molded to center the coated washers into place, while a 1-inch barrel lock nut can easily be threaded on, even if the bolt end is flush with the washer. Socket style links feature all metal bearings that can be greased to lubricate and flush out contaminants, and wrench flats at the base of the stud so a socket can be used for installation.
MOOG® reputation as “The Problem Solver” can be traced all the way back to 1937. That was the year the company first produced a front-end replacement part recognized by mechanics as outperforming the factory original. As years passed and MOOG continued to innovate, the company became known for its ability to consistently develop “problem solving solutions.” Today, hundreds of innovations later, MOOG is recognized and respected throughout the automotive industry as The Problem Solver. It continues to earn that reputation by providing not only problem-solving parts, but award-winning technical support and training materials also.