Front Passenger Side Complete Strut Assembly (ST8526R) by MOOG®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. The Complete Strut Assemblies feature a superior design and construction over the OE design. Highlighting the assembly is the Triple Piston Rod Seal. The outer wiper seal cleans the piston rod, preventing any harmful road contaminants from infiltrating the strut and damaging the main seal. The main seal is a one piece molded design that features twin seal lips, optimizing steering performance and enhancing durability. Inner seal absorbs high pressure fluid spikes that are caused by rough road impacts, improving the efficiency of and increasing the life of the main seal.
- It’s recommended to replace shock or strut in pairs (passenger and driver side at the same time).
- Coil spring is engineered for long term, consistent performance
- Premium coating is applied for optimal corrosion resistance
- Lower mounting hardware included for ease of installation and a thorough repair
- Triple Piston Seal offers dual protection to an enhanced main seal, resulting in longer life
- Top plate tested to one million cycles under extreme load to ensure smooth operation and long life
- Top Mount
MOOG® reputation as “The Problem Solver” can be traced all the way back to 1919. That was the year the company first produced a front-end replacement part recognized by mechanics as outperforming the factory original. As years passed and MOOG continued to innovate, the company became known for its ability to consistently develop “problem solving solutions.” Today, hundreds of innovations later, MOOG is recognized and respected throughout the automotive industry as The Problem Solver. It continues to earn that reputation by providing not only problem-solving parts, but award-winning technical support and training materials also.