Front Lower Ball Joint by MOOG®. Powdered Metal Gusher Bearing for Better Lubrication. Quantity: 1 per Pack. MOOG ball joints are the preferred choice of many professional technicians and incorporate proven design and advanced engineering features to ensure like-new steering and suspension, simple installation, and extended service life.
- Hardened ball stud made of OE equivalent or better materials to withstand higher loads
- Patent pending dust boot with encapsulated Belleville washer help control axial and radial movement out of box
- Powdered metal gusher bearing design enables grease to flow through bearing to stud for reduced friction and enhanced strength
- Premium forged housing with an increased cross section of up to 52% more material in key areas
- Larger grease reservoir and easy-to-install pre-tapped grease fitting hole for improved maintenance
- Greaseable socket reduces corrosion and wear by allowing new lubricant to flush contaminants
Moog Ball Joints provide long lasting dependability and performance. Moog ball joints are made with a hardened steel stud ball. These have a full 360-degree range of movement, allowing for consistent stud articulation throughout the life of the part. Grease grooves allow full lubrication between the housing and the ball stud for extended life.
Ball joints are a pivotal part of your vehicle's suspension, so go with the best replacement with Moog's Ball Joints. A ball joint allows your wheels to rotate when you turn the steering wheel. If your ball joint has failed, or is failing, your vehicle's ability to turn is severely hindered. Moog's Ball Joints use innovated designs to maximize the performance and durability of your suspension.
MOOG® reputation as “The Problem Solver” can be traced all the way back to 1937. That was the year the company first produced a front-end replacement part recognized by mechanics as outperforming the factory original. As years passed and MOOG continued to innovate, the company became known for its ability to consistently develop “problem solving solutions.” Today, hundreds of innovations later, MOOG is recognized and respected throughout the automotive industry as The Problem Solver. It continues to earn that reputation by providing not only problem-solving parts, but award-winning technical support and training materials also.