Kia Forte / Forte Koup 2011, Alignment Camber Bolt Assortment by MOOG®. Quantity: Sold as a Kit. Upgrade your vehicle to MOOG and experience a safe and comfortable ride. The parts are made tough to ensure reliable operation even under extreme conditions. Thanks to the advanced design and precise engineering, each MOOG part fits right, without the slightest modifications to your vehicle.
- Solves excessive tire wear and steering issues
- Provides like-new steering, ease of installation and longer life
- Brings vehicles back to factory specification
- Shims and bushings provide precise camber, caster and toe adjustments
- Incorporates proven design and engineering features
MOOG® reputation as “The Problem Solver” can be traced all the way back to 1937. That was the year the company first produced a front-end replacement part recognized by mechanics as outperforming the factory original. As years passed and MOOG continued to innovate, the company became known for its ability to consistently develop “problem solving solutions.” Today, hundreds of innovations later, MOOG is recognized and respected throughout the automotive industry as The Problem Solver. It continues to earn that reputation by providing not only problem-solving parts, but award-winning technical support and training materials also.