Tenneco Inc. warrants qualifying Monroe® products against defects and wear-out when used on
private passenger cars and light trucks under normal operating conditions for as long as such
original purchaser owns the vehicle on which they were originally installed.
- Monroe® OESpectrum™ Shocks and Struts - Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Monroe® SensaTrac™ Shocks and Struts - Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Monroe® Quick Strut™ Replacement assemblies - Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Monroe® Gas-Magnum™ Shocks and Struts - Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Monroe® Econo Matic™ Shocks and Struts - 2-Year Warranty
- Monroe® Brake Products - 2-Year Warranty
- Monroe® Strut-Mate™ Shocks and Struts Components - Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Monroe® Max Lift™ - 1-Year warranty
- Monroe® GT Sport™ - 3-Year warranty
- Monroe® GT Gas™ - 3-Year warranty
- Monroe® Reflex™ Shocks and Struts - Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Monroe® Max-Air™ - 1-Year warranty
Tenneco's obligation under this warranty is limited to replacement of the worn - out or defective product in accordance with this warranty. Cost of removal and installation are not included, and any incidental and consequential damages are excluded under this warranty, regardless of when the failure occurs. This warranty has no cash value. This warranty does not apply to products which have been modified, improperly applied or installed on vehicles used for commercial or racing purposes.
To make a claim under this warranty, return the worn - out or defective product with the dated original receipt to the dealer or retailer from whom it was purchased or to a Tenneco dealer for verification and exchange under this warranty. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state. Any implied warranties you may have under state law are limited to the same duration as this warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusion may not apply to you.
Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act:
Legally, a vehicle manufacturer cannot void the warranty on a vehicle due to an aftermarket part unless they can prove that the aftermarket part caused or contributed to the failure in the vehicle (per the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act (15 U.S.C. 2302(C)) Learn More