Specialty™ Shocks and Struts by Monroe®. These shock absorbers are designed to restore factory ride height and ride quality on vehicles equipped with electronic or factory air suspensions. All Specialty Shocks by Monroe are direct replacements on passenger cars, SUVs and light trucks applications.
- Preassembled and ready to install
- Saves time and increases your safety – no need to disassemble components and compress the coil spring
- Restores vehicle ride height and handling by replacing all common wear parts
- Includes replacement bearing plate, upper and lower spring isolators, upper spring seat, coil spring, boot kit, and premium strut
- Eliminates suspension related noise, steering problems, incorrect ride height, and ride problems
- All components manufactured to meet or exceed OE performance
Specialty Shocks are direct OE replacements that are completely compatible with the factory electronic or air suspension system of your vehicle and provide improved tire-to road contact. They’re designed to restore the factory ride height of your vehicle and provide a smooth and comfortable ride for passenger cars, SUVs and light trucks. These Monroe Specialty Shocks come ready for installation, complete with OE style air/electric connectors and are 100% compatible with the factory air or electronic suspension system.
Monroe® is a leading manufacturer of high-quality suspension parts, systems, and brake pads. The company has a network of 14 engineering centers on five continents providing improved technology and outstanding performance solutions for domestic passenger cars, SUVs, trucks and severe duty vehicles. Monroe offers a wide range of revolutionary products like premium brake pads, shocks and struts that provide superior steering, stopping and stability.