Total Solution™ Semi-Metallic Rear Disc Brake Pads (DX973) by Monroe®. Dynamics Brake Pads utilize Positive Molding Technology. This unique performance-enhancing feature provides denser friction consistency for better stopping performance and reduced noise and dust on the wheels of your car.
|Series: Total Solution™|
|Friction Material: Semi-Metallic|
|Quantity: Sold as Set|
- Offers dependable stopping performance for today's import and domestic passenger cars and light trucks
- Features semi-metallic pad and positive molding technology which delivers OE quality
- Offers OE Constant pressure molding for bonding the brake pad to the backing plate
- Contains 50% less resin than other brake pads thus enabling less pedal fade
- Provides consistent, comfortable and smooth braking power
- Denser Friction Material (vs. conventional molding) - Produces less noise, less dust, and provides better stopping performance
- Q-lock backing plate prevents pad separation
- Sold as a set for two wheels
Monroe Dynamic Brake Pads will be a great replacement for your old equipment as they offer OE quality along with unique Positive Molding Technology. No matter what kind of vehicle you drive, whether it is a domestic or an import, an SUV or a truck, with Dynamics brake pads you’ll get superior stopping power, less noise and dust, and less pedal fade thanks to a friction formulation with 50% less resin than conventionally molded pads. Monroe’s Q-lock textured backing plate holds the friction material better than conventional stamped steel for less pad separation, and less vibration and noise. Each set of Dynamics brake pads comes with noise elimination clips, shims, lubricants, and wire sensors, where applicable, to complete installation. With Monroe braking products your stopping will become much smoother, quicker and quieter resulting in minimal rotor wear and better braking performance.
Monroe® is a leading manufacturer of high-quality suspension parts, systems, and brake pads. The company has a network of 14 engineering centers on five continents providing improved technology and outstanding performance solutions for domestic passenger cars, SUVs, trucks and severe duty vehicles. Monroe offers a wide range of revolutionary products like premium brake pads, shocks and struts that provide superior steering, stopping and stability.