Drum Brake Shoes by Monroe®. These Brake Shoes meet all OE specifications. They are designed to provide optimal stopping power and durable performance on any vehicle, no matter whether it is a passenger car, and SUV, a truck or a severe duty vehicle. Monroe Brake Shoes are application engineered to match OE specifications.
- Offers dependable stopping performance for today's vehicles
- Friction bonding requirements to vehicle application
- Includes pins and levers on most applications
- Includes riveted coverage on most commercial applications
- Made from 100 percent new carbon steel
- OE-style design helps eliminate chatter and rear wheel lock-up
- Sold as a set for two wheels
All Monroe Brake Shoes are made from 100 percent carbon steel which makes them more durable and effective compared to the original equipment. They also offer dependable stopping performance for any vehicle including domestic and import passenger cars, SUVs, light trucks and severe duty vehicles. Each set of brake shoes is engineered to match OE specifications, which eliminates chatter and rear wheel lock-up. The friction material is bonded according to the requirements of the vehicle application, with most commercial applications including riveted linings. New pins and levers are included on most applications.
Monroe® is a leading manufacturer of high-quality suspension parts, systems, and brake pads. The company has a network of 14 engineering centers on five continents providing improved technology and outstanding performance solutions for domestic passenger cars, SUVs, trucks and severe duty vehicles. Monroe offers a wide range of revolutionary products like premium brake pads, shocks and struts that provide superior steering, stopping and stability.