Nissan/Tohatsu Fuel Tank Fitting by Moeller Marine®. When you're out on the water having fun, you shouldn't need to give your fuel system a second thought. With Moeller, you don't-our products are safe, reliable, and durable. Moeller offers a wide variety of OEM compatible, EPA and CARB compliant outboard engine fuel line assemblies that promote maximum fuel flow!
- Tank and engine fittings designed to be OEM compliant and fit outboard engines in use today
- Make the right connection!
- Outboard engine coverage includes Johnson/Evinrude, Mercury, Yamaha, Suzuki, Honda, Nissan/Tohatsu and Chrysler/Force
- From brass to aluminum, menders to elbows
- Connectors all feature high quality brass and aluminum fittings
- Designed for Nissan/Tohatsu outboard engines
- Constructed from durable chrome plated brass
- OEM Certified
Moeller Marine Products furnishes fuel systems or components to nearly every boat builder: from bass and ski boats to offshore salt water fishing. Since 2009, Moeller have shipped more than 220,000 barrier tanks! Moeller tanks meet ABYC, EPA, USCG, ISO, CE, or other applicable standards. Also they are represented on the ABYC fuel and vent committee.
For more than 25 years, Moeller Marine® has been the industry standard in fuel system design and construction. Moeller Marine`s reputation is built on innovative engineering, quality construction, and award-winning service. For the boater, Moeller Marine offers a complete line of tanks and accessories. Off-the-shelf products include fuel tanks, fuel lines and fittings, water and waste tanks, paint, livewells, and other marine accessories. Many of the products carry the Moeller Marine`s Select seal, which means that the tank or accessory is manufactured in accordance with our OEM quality standards.