HDP Truck Drawer Storage by MobileStrong®. Material: HDPE (high-density polyethylene). 2 Drawers. MobileStrong smartly designed storage systems are built tougher than standard plastic drawers to withstand the most extreme conditions. Each series is designed for use in a specific vehicle to create the most high-performance, custom-fitted storage solutions on the market. All storage drawer units are equipped with a compression T-Lock to secure valuables. Locks engage behind the aluminum frame for greater security, and storage units with two locks are keyed alike for added convenience.
- Height dimension includes a 1" riser
- Measure your vehicle to ensure a proper fit
- Will help to keep your essential gear secure and organized
- Smartly designed to offer exceptional functionality
- Made from superior materials for unbearable durability
- Built tough to withstand the most extreme conditions
What is HDP?
High-density polyethylene (HDPE) or polyethylene high-density (PEHD) is a hard, opaque, and extremely strong thermoplastic. High-Density Polyethylene is stronger than standard polyethylene and known for its large strength to density ratio. HDPE is commonly used in the production of plastic bottles, corrosion-resistant piping, geomembranes, and plastic lumber. HDPE is commonly recycled, and has the number "2" as its recycling symbol. Recycled HDPE creates no harmful emissions during its production or during its use by the consumer. Also, HDPE leaks no toxic chemicals into the soil or water.
HDPE Basic material properties:
- High strength to density ratio
- Resistant to many different solvents and chemicals
- Resistant to insects and rot
- Resistant to abrasion, corrosion and cracks
- Resistant to moisture
- Easily recyclable and can be used again and again
- Extremely durable and flexible
- Lightweight, due to the density of the material
- Maintenance free, keeping its original beauty for years
- Impact, and wear resistant
- Ultra violet (UV) and ozone resistant
MobileStrong® founder Mike LeRoux, a day that ended in frustration also started a mission: to create smarter, more durable vehicle storage solutions for personal, commercial and public safety vehicles. Once you get up close and personal with MobileStrong’s products, you might say “mission accomplished.” But MobileStrong never will. Like Mike, the company always looking for that next innovation to make MobileStrong products better and your job easier.