Mitsubishi Tredia Brake Parts
- Brake Kits
- Brake Rotors
- Disc Brake Pads
- Brake Calipers & Components
- Brake Drums
- Drum Brake Shoes
- Brake Wheel Cylinders & Components
- Brake Lines & Hoses
- Brake Master Cylinders & Reservoirs
- Brake Boosters
- Parking Brake Components
- Brake Hardware
- Automotive Paint
- Brake Service Tools
- Power Impact Wrenches
- Centric®C-Tek™ Standard Brake RotorC-Tek™ Standard Brake Rotor by Centric®. Manufactured using quality G11H18 metallurgy and designed with a non-directional finish, this rotor provides superior braking power, high durability, excellent pedal feel, and quiet operation,...OE style replacement rotorNon-directional finish$7.52 - $134.41
- Centric®Posi Quiet™ Premium Ceramic Brake PadsPosi Quiet™ Premium Ceramic Brake Pads by Centric®. These pads are manufactured using the positive molding process to assure consistent friction material density throughout the pad for excellent braking performance and extended pad...Stable friction performance across a wide temperature rangeLongest wearing most advanced material available$13.80 - $80.69
- Power Stop®Z16 Clean Ride Ceramic Brake PadsZ16 Clean Ride Ceramic Brake Pads by Power Stop®. Power Stop brake pads are engineered for noise free braking with dual rubber backed shims that offer 6 times more noise reduction than plain steel shims. The pad surfaces are thermal...Evolution ceramic low dust formula for superior braking power and cleaner wheelsThe pad surfaces are thermal scorched for a fast break-in$23.00 - $76.38
- Cardone®Power Brake BoosterPower Brake Booster by Cardone®. 100% O.E. quality seals, diaphragms and check valves are installed on every unit for like-new performance and reliability. Exclusive rust-prohibitive finishing process extends unit life. Master cylinder...100% O.E. quality seals, diaphragms and check valves are installed on every unit for like-new performance and reliabilityAll units are 100% vacuum tested to ensure reliable performance$25.98 - $459.35
- ACDelco®Professional Durastop® Semi-Metallic Disc Brake PadsProfessional Durastop® Semi-Metallic Disc Brake Pads by ACDelco®. ACDelco Professional DuraStop® Semi-Metallic Brake Pads are designed to meet OE standards for fit, form and function, and they are engineered to help resist corrosion...Warranty – ACDelco Professional DuraStop® brake pads and shoes carry a limited warranty for 24 months or 24,000 miles of useDesigned to deliver trouble-free, consistent performance$17.78 - $178.85
- ACDelco®Professional™ Brake RotorProfessional™ Brake Rotor by ACDelco®. ACDelco Professional DuraStop® Brakes are the most thoroughly, independently tested brakes on the aftermarket. ACDelco submits its brake products through a range of test methods, including...Durability – ACDelco Professional™ Brakes are designed to help resist corrosion and premature wearQuiet – You won't hear much from these high-quality brakes$13.63 - $212.91
- Wagner®Brake RotorBrake Rotor by Wagner®. Wagner Brake premium rotors are engineered, tested and certified to perform safely and effectively on today's vehicles.Vapor Corrosion Inhibitor (VCI) bag reduces rotor prep & saves installation timeSmooth surface finish provides less pad break-in time$10.79 - $940.98
- Wagner®ThermoQuiet™ Ceramic Brake PadsThermoQuiet™ Ceramic Brake Pads by Wagner®. Quieter braking, superior stopping power under any conditions, and long pad life – that's what you get with these one-piece brake pads with Integrally Molded Sound Insulators (IMI)....Proprietary friction formulations provide quiet operation, unmatched braking performance, and less dustThe Dynamic Noise Absorption (DNA) technology targets and absorbs vibration at the point of contact for less noise$10.18 - $54.14
- Bendix®Global™ Premium Brake RotorGlobal™ Premium Brake Rotor by Bendix®. Honeywell Friction Materials carries a full line of drums and rotors that are engineered to OE specifications and manufactured worldwide in ISO 9000 or TS 16949 certified facilities. Bendix...OE vane design + configuration = optimal noise performance and heat dissipationComputer-aided design + CNC machining = dimensional integrity, proper fit and function$7.91 - $302.61
- Centric®Remanufactured Semi-Loaded Brake CaliperRemanufactured Semi-Loaded Brake Caliper by Centric®. Pressure tested and carefully inspected, this caliper ensures safe, leak-free performance while providing a precision fit. The caliper is tumble blasted with steel shot to thoroughly...Remanufactured to meet the most exacting standards for reliable performance100% pressure tested and inspected to ensure proper operation and fitment$12.41 - $178.00
- NuGeon®Premium Semi-Loaded Remanufactured Brake CaliperPremium Semi-Loaded Remanufactured Brake Caliper by NuGeon®. Manufactured under the strictest quality standards in an ISO 14001:2004-registered factory, NuGeon brand semi-loaded brake calipers are built from O.E. castings to ensure the...End-of-line pressure testing for leakagePiston replacement with the same piston material as O.E.+3$13.65 - $924.71
- Cardone®Remanufactured Brake CaliperRemanufactured Brake Caliper by Cardone®. 100% pressure testing guarantees that every caliper will function properly on the vehicle. Fully assembled brake caliper comes with all hardware for quick, easy installation and smooth, quiet...100% pressure testing guarantees proper braking function on the vehicle100% SAE specific rubber seals ensure like-new performance+2$10.74 - $227.80
- Centric®Premium Brake DrumPremium Brake Drum by Centric®. With OE style casting, OE specification mill balancing, and machined finish, this brake drum guarantees factory fit, form, and function for driver confidence behind the wheel. The item is...Original Equipment style castings ensure superior performance and extended service lifeMachined finishes provide cleaner appearance through wheels$12.91 - $101.02
- Centric®Posi Quiet™ Loaded Brake CaliperPosi Quiet™ Loaded Brake Caliper by Centric®. With all new brake pads, hardware, O-rings, boots, and so on, this caliper is the perfect replacement for your seized, leaking or otherwise damaged part. It features the new Quiet Clips...Finished in the same way as the original from the factoryComes complete with application specific Posi Quiet brake pads+4$22.78 - $223.58
- Wagner®QuickStop™ Ceramic Brake PadsQuickStop™ Ceramic Brake Pads by Wagner®. Dependable stopping power is what you can expect with these QuickStop Brake Pads offered by one of the leading OE & Aftermarket friction manufacturers. These brake pads are engineered to...OE-matched friction formulations and configurations for reliable, like-new braking performance and maximum durabilityDesigned, tested and certified in the USA by Wagner’s OE Engineers$6.75 - $43.53
- ACDelco®Professional™ Durastop Brake Master CylinderProfessional™ Durastop Brake Master Cylinder by ACDelco®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by ACDelco features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it...Engineered to exacting tolerances for outstanding performanceBuilt to fit most cars on the road today$14.97 - $829.20
- ACDelco®Professional™ Durastop Drum Brake Wheel CylinderProfessional™ Durastop Drum Brake Wheel Cylinder by ACDelco®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by ACDelco features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle,...Engineered to exacting tolerances for outstanding performanceBuilt to fit most cars on the road today$5.97 - $65.35
- ACDelco®Advantage™ Brake RotorAdvantage™ Brake Rotor by ACDelco®. ACDelco Advantage brake rotors and drums feature the fit, form and function of premium aftermarket brakes at a more economical price. The ACDelco Advantage line offers dependability, performance and...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$9.67 - $164.88
- Raybestos®Service Grade™ Semi-Metallic Brake PadsService Grade™ Semi-Metallic Brake Pads by Raybestos®. Raybestos Service Grade friction provides an affordable, quality line of friction that satisfies the coverage needs of older vehicles and budget-conscious customers.Friction Material: Provides the safety and reliability you expect from Raybestos brand frictionBasic Shims, Slots and Chamfers: Help diminish noise, vibration and harshness$9.63 - $30.19
- ACDelco®Professional™ Remanufactured Brake Caliper AssemblyProfessional™ Remanufactured Brake Caliper Assembly by ACDelco®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by ACDelco features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and...Engineered to exacting tolerances for outstanding performanceBuilt to fit most cars on the road today+3$17.81 - $142.80
- Centric®C-Tek™ Standard Brake DrumC-Tek™ Standard Brake Drum by Centric®. Engineered, designed, and manufactured using the latest technologies, this drum will provide OE fitment and performance at a great value. Its configured with G3000 metallurgy and has machined...High quality at an affordable priceHighly durable and reliable$9.14 - $149.48
- Centric®Power Brake BoosterPower Brake Booster by Centric®. This power brake booster is completely inspected, rebuilt, and tested to ensure proper fit, form, and function making braking smooth and easy. With this high-quality Centric Power Brake Booster, you will...100% tested to ensure reliable performanceCompletely inspected, rebuilt and tested for ensure proper fit and function$61.60 - $428.84
- Wagner®Drum Brake Wheel CylinderDrum Brake Wheel Cylinder by Wagner®. Wagner® Brake products deliver improved OE-design products to the aftermarket giving you the capability to repair and improve a brake system with the finest products possible.Innovative engineeringExtensive field testing$4.20 - $60.62
- Brembo®UV Coated Series Brake RotorUV Coated Series Brake Rotor by Brembo®. The low environmental impact and the excellent resistance to corrosion allow the range of brake discs with UV coating to establish a new benchmark for the protective treatment. Moreover, the...Metallic effect that gives the disc a brilliant and clean appearanceSalt Spray Chamber test shows that UV brake discs resistance to corrosion exceeds the standard of most of the car manufacturers$10.10 - $572.38
- Centric®C-Tek™ Metallic Brake PadsC-Tek™ Metallic Brake Pads by Centric®. Designed to provide consistent braking power without brake squealing, groaning, and vibration, these brake pads also produce minimal dust and prolong rotor life. 100% asbestos- and copper-free...100% asbestos- and copper-free formulasSemi-metallic compounds for excellent braking performance$5.74 - $30.10
- Raybestos®Professional Grade™ Semi-Metallic Brake PadsProfessional Grade™ Semi-Metallic Brake Pads by Raybestos®. Raybestos Professional Grade OE-Matched friction materials match the original formulation for less noise and a smooth quiet ride. Material is enhanced by premium...Application Specific Ceramic Formulations: Maximum stopping power and safety; silent braking, low dusting and improved pedal feelApplication Specific Formulations: Restore factory performance for less noise and a smooth, quiet ride$14.96 - $82.83
- Bendix®STOP™ Ceramic Brake PadsSTOP™ Ceramic Brake Pads by Bendix®. Stop by Honeywell Ceramic and Semi-Metallic Disc Brake Pads are engineered and designed to meet OE specifications for fit, form and function. This high value offering includes abutment kits and...Complete CoverageDesigned to OE Standards$11.54 - $45.34
- Advics®Ultra-Premium Ceramic Brake PadsUltra-Premium Ceramic Brake Pads by Advics®. Thanks to OE ceramic friction formulations, these pads provide smooth, quiet, and safe braking performance, while reducing noise and ensuring better heat dissipation. They feature slots and...Provide extreme braking performance, while extending pad and rotor lifeOE ceramic friction formulations for quiet, smooth and safe stopping power$25.32 - $82.61
- Centric®Premium Drum Brake ShoesPremium Drum Brake Shoes by Centric®. To provide excellent fit and reliable performance, these shoes are precision ground and come with OE style pins and levers. With specially formulated and dyno tested asbestos-free formulation, these...Premium quality and performancePrecision ground for an exact fit and function$8.15 - $77.09
- ACDelco®Professional™ Durastop Drum Brake Shoe SetProfessional™ Durastop Drum Brake Shoe Set by ACDelco®. ACDelco Professional DuraStop® Bonded Brake Shoes are high-quality replacements for worn factory brakes. Chamfered, slotted and shimmed, they are designed to match the Original...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$12.91 - $184.20
The Mitsubishi Tredia is a subcompact sedan produced between 1982 and 1990. The model was among the first ones to be directly exported to the United States, with no participation of the Chrysler Corporation. The automobile was well-received in America, being smart, capable, safe, spacious despite its compact size, and convenient even for young drivers. The model filled the gap between the Lancer and the Galant in the Mitsubishi lineup. With this model, the manufacturer aimed to improve the lineup and to satisfy drivers’ needs better. It is commonly said that the Tredia name was derived from the brand’s “three diamonds” logo.
We offer an extensive collection of Mitsubishi Tredia brake parts. The components are developed with deep care of your automobile by experienced specialists who work for well-known and reliable automotive companies. Our suppliers are Dorman, Cardone, Bosch, Monroe, Cyclo, Chrome Brakes, Beck Arnley, and Wilwood, so you can be totally sure the quality of each part is excellent. We advise you to use the search bar to quickly find the necessary component and to take a look at all the info displayed at product pages – specifications, reviews, descriptions, and images. With our service, the purchases for your Tredia are quick, affordable, and convenient.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- August 10, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Brake Lines?Hydraulic brake lines and hoses aren’t something most people think about when it comes to vehicle maintenance. That’s understandable, considering automakers...
- August 09, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Brake Calipers?Brake calipers, found only on disc brake systems, house pistons which use the force of hydraulic brake fluid to stop the vehicle. More specifically, those pistons...
- November 30, 2016Convert Old-School Drum Brakes With a Disc...Ask any professional automotive tuner or hot rodder about upgrading the stopping power of drum brakes, and they'll tell you to ditch the drums completely and make an...
- November 30, 2015Why is it important to do a brake fluid flush?If you've ever visited an automotive dealership service department, you may have been told that your vehicle needs a brake fluid flush. Or you might have received a...
- November 17, 2015How To Replace Disc Brake PadsDisc brakes have been the most common setup on modern vehicles for decades, with just about 100% of today's vehicles using them in the front, and many cars and trucks...
- November 12, 2015Glossary of Brake TerminologyWhether you're looking to replace worn brake pads and rotors or delving into more detailed brake repairs or upgrades that involve new calipers, proportioning valves,...
- October 17, 2014Disc Brakes and Drum Brakes Explained!If you have owned a car or truck for more than a few months, you are undoubtedly aware that your vehicle's brakes occasionally need replacing. Let's face it, we can be...
- April 11, 2014Special Tools Used In Brake ServiceIn this article, we’ll introduce you to the specific tools designed to be used when replacing brake components and servicing your brake system. Having the right...
- October 23, 2013Best Brake Rotors For Your Driving StyleDisc brake rotors (aka 'rotors') are the actual discs that brake pads clamp onto, creating friction that slows a vehicle. Disc brake rotors bolt on over the axle hub...
- September 11, 2013Is It Time For New Brakes?Squealing noise upon brake application is actually caused by a high-frequency vibration of metal rotors, drums, or brake pad backing plates. Excess corrosion that...
- September 03, 2013Tips To Get The Maximum Life Out Of Your Brake...If you've had to replace brake pads or rotors on modern vehicles, you know how expensive the parts and labor can be. Because extending your brake pad life puts real...