- (2)Chrome Door HandlesMitsubishi Raider
- (2)Tailgate HandlesMitsubishi Raider
- (1)Door SillsMitsubishi Raider
- (12)Emblems + LetteringMitsubishi Raider
- (154)Exhaust TipsMitsubishi Raider
- (30)Side VentsMitsubishi Raider
- (1)Wheel SkinsMitsubishi Raider
- (616)License Plates & FramesMitsubishi Raider
- (2)Aluminum MatsMitsubishi Raider
- (16)Billet PedalsMitsubishi Raider
- (182)Hitch CoversMitsubishi Raider
- (10)Bed RailsMitsubishi Raider
- (42)Grill GuardsMitsubishi Raider
- (46)Running BoardsMitsubishi Raider
- (24)Mud FlapsMitsubishi Raider
- (17)Wind DeflectorsMitsubishi Raider
- (17)Bug DeflectorsMitsubishi Raider
It’s about looking the part. That’s the first step. After that, you fill in the details. If you’re going to make a statement, why not make it count? Let your presence shine! At CARiD, that’s how we feel about it, and our selection of Mitsubishi Raider Chrome Accessories backs it up. Up and down our lineup, you will find all of the highest-quality chrome options that deliver a dramatic difference on your ride. Pillar Posts, Door Handles, Mirror Covers, Tail Light Panels, and Port Holes highlight our ever-growing inventory of Mitsubishi Raider Chrome Trim. All of our Mitsubishi Raider Chrome Trim comes at you from the very best. That’s why only top-grade materials like Stainless Steel and ABS plastic are used in order to guarantee the stand-alone mirror-finish and durability you need. Plus, Mitsubishi Raider Chrome Accessories install in mere minutes with a “peel & stick” application! Dress your beast up with some jewelry and see what it’s made of. Something tells us you won’t regret it!
- SES Trims® Door Handle CoversDoor Handle Covers by SES Trims®. Are you bored with your plain black door handles? Are your body colored door handles faded or scratched up? Are your chrome door handles weathered or yellowed? If you answered yes to any of these...Made from automotive-grade ABS plasticCustom designed for each application$39.38 - $88.73
- RI® Chrome Tailgate Handle CoverChrome Tailgate Handle Cover by RI®. Get a custom looking Tailgate Handle without the hassle or expense of replacing the entire unit. This cover will enhance the style of your truck.Manufactured from high impact plasticTriple Chrome finish$11.00 - $61.25
- B&I® Fender TrimFender Trim by B&I®. Allow the beauty of your vehicle to shine through by tricking it out with the sleek styling of this brilliant fender trim. Made from premium grade 430 stainless steel, the pieces protect the edges of your...Adds a stylish new look to your carProtects your fender against stone chip damage$64.99 - $84.99
- Eurosport Daytona® Letters KitLetters Kit by Eurosport Daytona®. Easily change the appearance of your car. These letters are easy to install - just clean, peel, and press into place.Made in USAOfficial Licensed Product$0.80 - $119.95
- RI® Door Handle CoversDoor Handle Covers by RI®. Get custom looking Door Handle Covers without the hassle or expense of replacing the entire unit. These covers will enhance the style of your vehicle.Manufactured from high impact plasticTriple Chrome finish$13.75 - $214.20
- Bully® Door Handle Cover KitDoor Handle Cover Kit by Bully®. These door handle covers enhance the looks and value of your vehicle and offer quick and easy installation via durable 3M tape adhesion. They are composed entirely of automobile grade long lasting...No cutting or drilling requiredMade from ABS or Stainless Steel$12.28 - $86.16
- Marquee® Chrome Tailgate Handle CoverChrome Tailgate Handle Cover by Marquee®. Installing custom style tailgate handle cover is one of the hottest modifications for cars and trucks, but they can be so expensive! Now you can customize your vehicle at the same time for...Made from automotive-grade ABS plasticCustom designed for each application$39.90 - $80.75
- B&I® Chrome Rocker PanelsChrome Rocker Panels by B&I®. Bring style to your car with B&I rocker panel trim that looks like chrome. Made of 3M acrylic foam adhesive and premium grade 304 stainless steel that provides a mirror 'like' finish and helps protect...Gives your vehicle a distinct lookAdds protection against minor dents and scratches$114.19 - $199.99
- TFP® Chrome Bodyside MoldingChrome Bodyside Molding by TFP®. Set of 4. TFP is proud to bring you these Bodyside Molding Full Replacement Style. These molding are for trucks that did not come from the factory with body side moldings and need to add a little...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$36.56 - $189.65
- T-Rex® Side VentSide Vent by T-Rex®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by T-Rex® will last a lifetime. It will meet...Exclusive full formed mesh design12 gauge frame$74.19 - $459.54
- BTP® Engine TrimEngine Trim BTP®. This superior product by BTP is designed to make your engine's compartment durable and stylish. It is made from high-grade materials to ensure maximum strength and firstrate quality. This performance part will...Designed to make your engine's compartment durable and stylishMade from premium materials$2.75 - $58.95
- Clayton Machine Works® Interior TrimInterior Trim by Clayton Machine Works®. They're machined from 6063-T0 aluminum and have a mill finish. The moldings can be easily shaped for any body contour, polished to a mirror finish, and installed with 3M high-strength...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$19.00 - $99.00
- SAA® LetteringLettering by SAA®. Enhance your vehicle with a true style of chrome. Your ride deserves nothing but the quality and that's what SAA has for you. This chrome trim product is laser-cut from SS to ensure precise fit on your ride. The...Designed with CAD/CAM equipment and cut with laser precision for a perfect fitUses 3M Acrylic Foam backing and does not require any special tools for installation$8.83 - $165.60
- SAA® EmblemsEmblems by SAA®. Enhance your vehicle with a true style of chrome. Your ride deserves nothing but the quality and that's what SAA has for you. This chrome trim product is laser-cut from SS to ensure precise fit on your ride. The SS...Designed with CAD/CAM equipment and cut with laser precision for a perfect fitUses 3M Acrylic Foam backing and does not require any special tools for installation$8.83 - $165.60
- RI® EmblemEmblem by RI®. If you want to add the branded look to your vehicle, you can install the universal emblem on your model.Made from automotive-grade ABS plasticMade to complement the style of your vehicle$21.00 - $107.10
Guides & Articles
- Chrome TrimPillar Post Trim: Mirror-Bright Dress-Up For The OutsideWhile chrome trim has gone in and out of fashion on automobiles over the years, it’s hard to deny the reason chrome always comes back into fashion is because it simply looks so good. Applied in just the right amount, chrome pieces can really make the lines of any car or truck pop. When most vehicles roll off the assembly line though, trim pieces around doors and windows are often found lacking - but with potential for easy improvement.
- Rocker Panels & FloorsFitment, Style, Installation | Rocker Panel Trim Options ExplainedSince the demise of built-in running boards after World War II, auto manufacturers have been using rocker panel moldings to dress up a vehicle area that would otherwise be plain-looking and nondescript. Technically, a rocker panel is the section of a vehicle’s body below the doors and between the front and rear wheel wells. For decades, stainless steel molding strips were installed over rocker panels for styling purposes and to protect the body from stones and debris. Typically, a value-priced base model would have no rocker panel moldings at all, a higher-trim level would feature a slim molding strip just below the doors, and the most expensive version of a car would be equipped with wide rocker molding sets that extended further up onto the doors.
- Chrome TrimChrome Trim: Overlay vs. ReplacementOne of the more eye-catching tricks automobile manufacturers have used to differentiate higher-priced luxury versions of a car model from value-priced versions of it has been to vary the amount of chrome trim on the vehicle. Base model cars and trucks (also known as "strippers" or "entry level") have little if any chrome while luxury and top-of-the-line ones have the most chrome. In years past, plain Jane cars were simply painted in all areas instead of being chromed. In more recent decades, the low-cost replacement of choice has become black plastic. This makes base models easier than ever to spot because the eye catches hard on black plastic. Completely missing is the pleasing chrome finish on grilles, door trim, mirror assemblies, light bezels, and other areas. Base models end up looking more like fleet vehicles or work trucks than anything prestigious, especially to people who aren't automotive enthusiasts.
- Chrome TrimIs Chrome Back in Style?The brilliant gleam and glimmer that comes from bright chrome and polished stainless steel can transform almost every part of your vehicle! Besides the great selection of trim accessories, you also benefit from the high quality of today’s chrome and stainless steel parts.