Mitsubishi Precis Brake Parts
- Brake Kits
- Brake Rotors
- Disc Brake Pads
- Brake Calipers & Components
- Brake Drums
- Drum Brake Shoes
- Brake Wheel Cylinders & Components
- Brake Lines & Hoses
- Brake Master Cylinders & Reservoirs
- Brake Boosters
- Parking Brake Components
- Brake Hardware
- Automotive Paint
- Brake Service Tools
- Power Impact Wrenches
- Centric®C-Tek™ Standard Brake RotorC-Tek™ Standard Brake Rotor by Centric®. Manufactured using quality G11H18 metallurgy and designed with a non-directional finish, this rotor provides superior braking power, high durability, excellent pedal feel, and quiet operation,...OE style replacement rotorNon-directional finish$8.28 - $147.86
- Centric®Posi Quiet™ Premium Ceramic Brake PadsPosi Quiet™ Premium Ceramic Brake Pads by Centric®. These pads are manufactured using the positive molding process to assure consistent friction material density throughout the pad for excellent braking performance and extended pad...Stable friction performance across a wide temperature rangeLongest wearing most advanced material available$15.20 - $88.76
- Power Stop®Z16 Clean Ride Ceramic Brake PadsZ16 Clean Ride Ceramic Brake Pads by Power Stop®. Power Stop brake pads are engineered for noise free braking with dual rubber backed shims that offer 6 times more noise reduction than plain steel shims. The pad surfaces are thermal...Evolution ceramic low dust formula for superior braking power and cleaner wheelsThe pad surfaces are thermal scorched for a fast break-in$24.12 - $76.38
- Raybestos®Element3™ Enhanced Hybrid Technology Brake PadsElement3™ Enhanced Hybrid Technology Brake Pads by Raybestos®. Gain a new level of control and confidence with Element3™ brake pads with Enhanced Hybrid Technology (EHT™). The world’s first brake pad to deliver the best...Unsurpassed stopping power and vehicle controlDomestic and import applications$15.38 - $80.87
- Cardone®Power Brake BoosterPower Brake Booster by Cardone®. 100% O.E. quality seals, diaphragms and check valves are installed on every unit for like-new performance and reliability. Exclusive rust-prohibitive finishing process extends unit life. Master cylinder...100% O.E. quality seals, diaphragms and check valves are installed on every unit for like-new performance and reliabilityAll units are 100% vacuum tested to ensure reliable performance$26.28 - $347.97
- Cardone Ultra®Premium Replacement Brake CaliperPremium Replacement Brake Caliper by Cardone Ultra®. CARDONE Ultra Premium Calipers feature an exclusive, silver powder coating that protects against rust and corrosion. Packaged with over 46 years of reman expertise and all required...Exclusive weather-proof silver powder coating preserves premium appearance and prevents rustNew banjo bolts are included to ensure a perfect fit and quick installation$17.47 - $111.21
- ACDelco®Professional Durastop® Semi-Metallic Disc Brake PadsProfessional Durastop® Semi-Metallic Disc Brake Pads by ACDelco®. ACDelco Professional DuraStop® Semi-Metallic Brake Pads are designed to meet OE standards for fit, form and function, and they are engineered to help resist corrosion...Warranty – ACDelco Professional DuraStop® brake pads and shoes carry a limited warranty for 24 months or 24,000 miles of useDesigned to deliver trouble-free, consistent performance$17.78 - $157.43
- ACDelco®Professional™ Brake RotorProfessional™ Brake Rotor by ACDelco®. ACDelco Professional DuraStop® Brakes are the most thoroughly, independently tested brakes on the aftermarket. ACDelco submits its brake products through a range of test methods, including...Durability – ACDelco Professional™ Brakes are designed to help resist corrosion and premature wearQuiet – You won't hear much from these high-quality brakes$13.63 - $212.91
- ACDelco®Advantage™ Ceramic Disc Brake PadsAdvantage™ Ceramic Disc Brake Pads by ACDelco®. ACDelco Advantage Friction brake pads feature the fit, form and function of premium aftermarket brakes at a more economical price. The ACDelco Advantage line offers dependability,...Produce less dust than semi-metallic brake pads for quiet operationManufactured using ceramic and nonferrous materials for durability$14.07 - $57.97
- Wagner®Brake RotorBrake Rotor by Wagner®. Wagner Brake premium rotors are engineered, tested and certified to perform safely and effectively on today's vehicles.Vapor Corrosion Inhibitor (VCI) bag reduces rotor prep & saves installation timeSmooth surface finish provides less pad break-in time$10.08 - $928.24
- Wagner®Brake DrumBrake Drum by Wagner®. Wagner Brake premium drums are engineered, tested and certified to perform safely and effectively on today's vehicles.Smooth surface finish provides less shoe break-in timeSuperior metallurgy and tighter tolerances resulting in optimal performance$12.16 - $133.24
- Wagner®ThermoQuiet™ Ceramic Brake PadsThermoQuiet™ Ceramic Brake Pads by Wagner®. Quieter braking, superior stopping power under any conditions, and long pad life – that's what you get with these one-piece brake pads with Integrally Molded Sound Insulators (IMI)....Proprietary friction formulations provide quiet operation, unmatched braking performance, and less dustThe Dynamic Noise Absorption (DNA) technology targets and absorbs vibration at the point of contact for less noise$9.69 - $54.14
- Bendix®Global™ Premium Brake RotorGlobal™ Premium Brake Rotor by Bendix®. Honeywell Friction Materials carries a full line of drums and rotors that are engineered to OE specifications and manufactured worldwide in ISO 9000 or TS 16949 certified facilities. Bendix...OE vane design + configuration = optimal noise performance and heat dissipationComputer-aided design + CNC machining = dimensional integrity, proper fit and function$7.63 - $294.14
- Dorman®Drum Brake Wheel CylinderDrum Brake Wheel Cylinder by Dorman®. Direct replacement Wheel Cylinders are designed to fit specific vehicle applications and to ensure a proper fit every time. Normal wear may cause piston seals to leak. Corrosion and pitting can also...All Wheel Cylinders are made with high quality EPDM rubber cups and boots for long lasting performanceWheel Cylinder bores are surface tested to ensure an optimum sealing surface for the pressure cups$4.31 - $52.21
- Bosch®Blue Drum Brake ShoesBlue Drum Brake Shoes by Bosch®. Engineered to match OE design and provide consistent, superior braking performance.100% asbestos-free friction formulationsBonded and riveted coverage to match OE method of attachment$7.92 - $151.22
- Bosch®QuietCast™ Premium Brake RotorQuietCast™ Premium Brake Rotor by Bosch®. Innovative, high quality materials provide consistent, safe and long lasting performance. Premium coated rotors are designed to prolong corrosion and maintain higher thermo stability, allowing...100% balanced for smooth operationOEM-style vane configuration$14.71 - $154.93
- Centric®Remanufactured Semi-Loaded Brake CaliperRemanufactured Semi-Loaded Brake Caliper by Centric®. Pressure tested and carefully inspected, this caliper ensures safe, leak-free performance while providing a precision fit. The caliper is tumble blasted with steel shot to thoroughly...Remanufactured to meet the most exacting standards for reliable performance100% pressure tested and inspected to ensure proper operation and fitment$13.79 - $197.78
- NuGeon®Premium Semi-Loaded Remanufactured Brake CaliperPremium Semi-Loaded Remanufactured Brake Caliper by NuGeon®. Manufactured under the strictest quality standards in an ISO 14001:2004-registered factory, NuGeon brand semi-loaded brake calipers are built from O.E. castings to ensure the...End-of-line pressure testing for leakagePiston replacement with the same piston material as O.E.+3$13.65 - $924.71
- Raybestos®Professional Grade™ Drum Brake Wheel CylinderProfessional Grade™ Drum Brake Wheel Cylinder by Raybestos®. Professional Grade Wheel Cylinders fit each application as well as the original. Delivers leak-free performance and maximum service life.Vehicle Specific Designs: Match OE form, fit and function; superior resistance to heat, corrosion and leakage100% Pressure Tested: Dependable operation and leak-free performance$4.04 - $65.81
- Cardone®Remanufactured Brake CaliperRemanufactured Brake Caliper by Cardone®. 100% pressure testing guarantees that every caliper will function properly on the vehicle. Fully assembled brake caliper comes with all hardware for quick, easy installation and smooth, quiet...100% pressure testing guarantees proper braking function on the vehicle100% SAE specific rubber seals ensure like-new performance+2$10.76 - $230.08
- Centric®Posi Quiet™ Loaded Brake CaliperPosi Quiet™ Loaded Brake Caliper by Centric®. With all new brake pads, hardware, O-rings, boots, and so on, this caliper is the perfect replacement for your seized, leaking or otherwise damaged part. It features the new Quiet Clips...Finished in the same way as the original from the factoryComes complete with application specific Posi Quiet brake pads+4$25.31 - $225.77
- Wagner®QuickStop™ Ceramic Brake PadsQuickStop™ Ceramic Brake Pads by Wagner®. Dependable stopping power is what you can expect with these QuickStop Brake Pads offered by one of the leading OE & Aftermarket friction manufacturers. These brake pads are engineered to...OE-matched friction formulations and configurations for reliable, like-new braking performance and maximum durabilityDesigned, tested and certified in the USA by Wagner’s OE Engineers$6.75 - $43.53
- Monroe®ProSolution™ Semi-Metallic Brake PadsProSolution™ Semi-Metallic Brake Pads by Monroe®. These products are specially engineered to make your ride quieter and safer. The ProSolution Brake Pads utilize premium quality friction formulation and OE-style shim technology that...Provides outstanding braking performancePremium friction ingredients manufactured for superior stopping$12.52 - $39.06
- Raybestos®PG Plus Professional Grade™ Organic Drum Brake ShoesPG Plus Professional Grade™ Organic Drum Brake Shoes by Raybestos®. Raybestos Professional Grade Brake Shoes offer a full coverage program that delivers industry leading category coverage to trucks, police, taxi and fleet-type...Highest Sheer Strength - Provides highest possible bond integrityEnsures the best contact between shoe and drum$10.58 - $124.46
- ACDelco®Professional™ Durastop Brake Master CylinderProfessional™ Durastop Brake Master Cylinder by ACDelco®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by ACDelco features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it...Engineered to exacting tolerances for outstanding performanceBuilt to fit most cars on the road today$14.97 - $829.20
- ACDelco®Professional™ Durastop Drum Brake Wheel CylinderProfessional™ Durastop Drum Brake Wheel Cylinder by ACDelco®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by ACDelco features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle,...Engineered to exacting tolerances for outstanding performanceBuilt to fit most cars on the road today$5.97 - $64.32
- Raybestos®Professional Grade™ Unloaded Disc Brake CaliperProfessional Grade™ Unloaded Disc Brake Caliper by Raybestos®. Professional Grade Friction Ready Calipers let you customize the friction selection for the application at hand; a smart way to manage inventory. Delivers everything you...100% Pressure Tested: Dependable operation and leak-free performanceEPDM Rubber Components: Superior resistance to heat, corrosion and leakage$13.61 - $96.75
- Akebono®Pro-ACT™ Ultra-Premium Ceramic Brake PadsPro-ACT™ Ultra-Premium Ceramic Brake Pads by Akebono®. These pads combine OE quality and fit with application-specific friction formulations to deliver a superior level of braking performance. Innovative ceramic formulations virtually...Unrivaled stopping power with OE quality for confident controlVehicle-optimized ceramic formulas for improved performance that is unmatched by “one size fits all” brands$29.70 - $94.86
- Beck Arnley®Drum Brake Wheel CylinderDrum Brake Wheel Cylinder by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950’s, brand...Perfect fit and function is guaranteedMade from the same gauge material as your original part$5.45 - $54.38
- ACDelco®Advantage™ Brake RotorAdvantage™ Brake Rotor by ACDelco®. ACDelco Advantage brake rotors and drums feature the fit, form and function of premium aftermarket brakes at a more economical price. The ACDelco Advantage line offers dependability, performance and...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$9.80 - $164.88
A subcompact automobile produced in the 1980s and 1990s, the Mitsubishi Precis was in fact a badge engineered version of the Hyundai Excel, a C-class car manufactured between 1985 and 2000. The Excel was offered in Asia and in Europe, while the Mitsubishi Precis was developed specially for the North American market. It was a 3- or 5-door hatchback, equipped with a straight-four engine and a 3-speed automatic or a 4 / 5-speed manual transmission. The model was offered as a “price leader” in the Mitsubishi lineup, being small, capable, convenient in driving, and perfectly safe.
We offer a wide range of Mitsubishi Precis brake parts. Here you’ll find calipers, rotors, brake drums and shoes, wheel cylinders, parking brakes, lines and hoses, and lots of other components your automobile may require. The products are thoroughly designed and made of supreme-quality and wear-resistant materials to ensure their durability and efficiency. Our suppliers are reliable and well-known companies such as Cardone, Bosch, Dorman, Monroe, Permatex, Loctite, Wagner, and many others. We have arranged all components conveniently, sorting them by brand, price range, and rating, and also added specifications, reviews, instructions, and images to give you a full picture of each product.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- November 17, 2015How To Replace Disc Brake PadsDisc brakes have been the most common setup on modern vehicles for decades, with just about 100% of today�s vehicles using them in the front, and many cars and...
- October 17, 2014Disc Brakes and Drum Brakes Explained!If you have owned a car or truck for more than a few months, you are undoubtedly aware that your vehicle's brakes occasionally need replacing. Let's face it, we can be...
- April 11, 2014Special Tools Used In Brake ServiceIn this article, we’ll introduce you to the specific tools designed to be used when replacing brake components and servicing your brake system. Having the right...
- October 23, 2013Best Brake Rotors For Your Driving StyleDisc brake rotors (aka 'rotors') are the actual discs that brake pads clamp onto, creating friction that slows a vehicle. Disc brake rotors bolt on over the axle hub...
- September 11, 2013Is It Time For New Brakes?Squealing noise upon brake application is actually caused by a high-frequency vibration of metal rotors, drums, or brake pad backing plates. Excess corrosion that...
- September 03, 2013Tips To Get The Maximum Life Out Of Your Brake...If you've had to replace brake pads or rotors on modern vehicles, you know how expensive the parts and labor can be. Because extending your brake pad life puts real...