Mitsubishi i-MiEV Tires
About Mitsubishi i-MiEV Tires
The Mitsubishi i-MiEV or Mitsubishi innovative Electric Vehicle is a five-door hatchback with a fully electric drive. Having an electric vehicle means you need no fuel or oil to change. In the modern world with poor ecology and polluted air, water and soil, increasing the number of green cars is one of the few ways out. Thank to the batteries placed in the floor, the i-MiEV is very stable in corners and easy to drive. Quiet driving may seem strange but that's how electricity works!
Treating your EV properly may require very few spare parts. Ideally, you will only need to change tires when the time comes. Finding good Mitsubishi i-MiEV tires is not a problem! Visit CARiD.com to enjoy a good deal of summer and winter tires to provide safety and smooth driving in any season of the year. Dunlop has got decent tires of various sizes for you to easily choose from. Good tires are also important for your Mitsubishi i-MiEV mileage, so keep the proper tire pressure! At CARiD you can also find some other custom and replacement parts and accessories to fit your i-MiEV perfectly, improving its appearance and performance!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- TiresJuly 24, 2017Understanding Off-Road Tire Size MeasurementsWhen you want higher levels of grip for stomping over mud, rocks, or snow, off-road tires are typically designed with deeper tread, larger sizes, and higher sidewall...by
- TiresJune 16, 2017Tire Pressure Gauges | The Must-have Glovebox...Because under-inflated tires hurt fuel economy, handling, braking, and overall safety, it's essential to monitor their pressure regularly. You spend good money buying...by
- TPMS SensorsDecember 20, 2016TPMS Repair Tools And Add-On KitsStarting in the early 2000s, vehicle manufacturers began to phase in Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems (TPMS) on new vehicles. By the year 2008, it was required by law...by
- TPMS SensorsAugust 17, 2016New TPMS Sensors | The Best Choice With Your...Tire Pressure Monitoring System sensors (TPMS sensors) are fitted in place on the inner surface of your wheel, inside your tire. Attached to that sensor is a valve...by
- TiresMay 30, 2012You Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your...by
- TiresMay 06, 2012The Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of...by
- Custom WheelsApril 29, 2012Are Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in...by
- TiresApril 23, 2012Replacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that...by
- Custom WheelsApril 19, 2012Original Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available...by
- TiresMarch 27, 2012Tire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for...by