304 SS Catted Downpipe by Mishimoto®. Material: 304 SS. Main Piping Diameter: 3". With 4-Bolt and 2-Bolt Flanges. The biggest restriction in the stock exhaust system is the downpipe. By installing the Mishimoto WRX downpipe, the exhaust system is able to breathe easier, providing a significant increase in horsepower and torque when tuned.
Notes: This is a Race Only product that is to be used solely for competition. It cannot be used on vehicles that are operated on public streets, roads or highways. Its use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use, including recreational off-road use, could be in violation of local, state and federal laws. Shipping Restriction: CA, NY, ME.
|Material: 304 SS|
|Main Piping Diameter: 3"|
|Weight: 9 lbs|
- Dyno-proven gains of up to 57 whp and 52 wtq with catted downpipe and Mishimoto Subaru WRX Tuning Kit, using 93 octane fuel (see additional images for dyno chart)
- Significant torque improvement in the low end and across the entire power band
- Fits with both CVT and manual transmissions
- Extremely aggressive turbo and exhaust tone under acceleration and boost
- 304 stainless steel one-piece design allows for uninterrupted exhaust flow
- 3/8" thick stainless steel, CNC-machined four-bolt flange
- 3.5" to 3.0" transition out of turbo outlet allows exhaust gas to flow smoothly
- Additional wideband oxygen-sensor bung and plug-in ideal location for aftermarket wideband sensors
- Mates with the stock cat-back exhaust
- New studs for turbine housing
- High-flow catalytic converter (optional)
- Includes stock gasket for turbo outlet
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- (2) Exhaust Flange Bolts
- (2) Exhaust Flange Nuts
- (1) Mounting Bracket with Additional Hardware
The engineers at Mishimoto designed the WRX downpipe as a one-piece design with precision TIG-welded 304 stainless steel. This allows uninterrupted exhaust flow from the 3.5" 4-bolt exhaust flange all the way through the 3.0" downpipe. The engineers also created two different transmission-specific brackets, for the 6-speed manual and CVT, to mount the downpipe to the transmission. To customize the WRX downpipe even further, it is offered in either a catted or catless version. Because the engineers know that WRX owners commonly like to add wideband O2 gauges, they included an additional O2 sensor bung and plug in an ideal location for aftermarket wideband sensors! To top it off, the 2015 WRX downpipe includes new turbine housing studs and nuts (which commonly strip), a new turbo outlet gasket, a new 3” 2-bolt flange gasket, and all stainless steel hardware, so you don’t have to worry about rust on your hardware.
All Mishimoto products carry a lifetime warranty, including accident protection. Mishimoto is a name customers can trust to provide to provide a lifetime of personal satisfaction, and with the lifitime warranty customers know Mishimoto always be there to support their products in every way, even if a product damaged in an accident.
Mishimoto® Automotive is the leading manufacturer of aftermarket performance cooling products. The company was established in 2003 with the goal of providing customers with superior cooling system upgrades suited for track cars and daily drivers alike. The staff of automotive enthusiasts works hard to consistently produce the highest-quality products and provide exceptional customer service.