New Ultrex 24V 80 lb Thrust 52" Shaft Freshwater Trolling Motor with i-Pilot and Universal Sonar 2 (1368801) by Minn Kota®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an affordable cost.
Notes: Drilling Required.
|Control: Remote and Foot Pedal|
|Max Thrust: 80 lbs|
|Shaft Length: 52"|
|Speed Control: Variable|
|AutoPilot: Incl. on i-Pilot|
|Max. Amp Draw: 56|
|Prop: Weedless Wedge 2 (MKP-33)|
- Power Steering: The same heel/toe steering you're used to, made easier. Power Steering reduces steering effort and foot fatigue, making Ultrex the smoothest, most responsive motor you've ever driven. Get instant response with all-day comfort
- Steering Lock: When you take your foot off Ultrex's foot pedal, the motor head remains pointed in the direction you left it last - so you can keep your heading without losing your bite. There's no recoil or readjustment - just easier steering every day
- Ultrex Foot Pedal: The Ultrex foot pedal is like nothing you've ever used. Classic heel/toe steering with Power Steering gives you instant response without the fatigue. Steering Lock keeps the motor pointed in the direction you left it last when your foot leaves the pedal. Features Spot-Lock and AutoPilot buttons directly on the foot pedal, so you can lock onto a fishing spot or set a course directly from the foot pedal
- Lift-Assist: Lift-Assist’s stainless steel, nitrogen-charged gas spring makes stow and deploy easy. When you deploy, let go of the motor and Lift-Assist will gradually guide it into the water – quickly, but without impact. And stowing your motor is 50% easier – as easy as lifting your SUV tailgate
- Counter-Tension Stabilizer: Utilizes an integrated spring that applies force whether the motor is stowed or deployed. On the water, that translates to a motor with no play, no give, reduced steering torque and years of silent operation
- Digital Maximizer: Motors with Digital Maximizer provide up to five times longer run time on a single charge by drawing only as much power as you need, so they don't waste any energy. These motors are variable speed, so dial in your precise speed and let Digital Maximizer deliver the right amount of power, while conserving your battery - extending your time on the water
- Weedless Wedge 2 Prop: Push weeds away and take on the thick stuff without battery-draining chopping and hacking. Weedless Wedge™ 2 features swept-back, flared blades for unrelenting, reliable prop performance
- Indestructible Composite Shaft: Pound for pound, the composite shaft is stronger than steel. It flexes on impact and won’t break, kink or corrode. That’s why Minn Kota is confident enough to guarantee it for life
- Cool, Quiet, Power: Nothing runs cooler or quieter than a Minn Kota. The extra large windings and commutators dissipate heat, resulting in cooler operation, extended battery power, and longer motor life. And unique bearing system reduces friction to cut fish-spooking noise
Boating is a great way to relieve stress and leave all your troubles on land. Enjoy your time out on the water even more with this top-notch marine product. Whether you're practicing your casts, exploring the amazing marine life with a snorkel, or just cruising on the open water for fun, you need to equip your vessel with the finest products to make sure nothing ruins your amazing recreational time. With CARiD you are covered from bow to stern, because we know exactly what you need to make your boating a breeze. This product will be great for all outdoor enthusiasts who enjoy traffic-free travel and wind in their hair. Made with durable materials, it will ensure a long-lasting performance for many exciting adventures to come.
The Minn Kota® electric trolling motor began its life in 1934 in Fargo, North Dakota. Mr. O. G. Schmidt, inventor of the trolling motor, was known to be a man of many diverse ideas. Prior to the trolling motor, Mr. Schmidt invented, produced and sold a copper soldering torch from his home in Wheatland, North Dakota. Due to its success, manufacturing operations were then moved to Fargo. Because of its proximity to the MINNesota – North DaKOTA border, Mr. Schmidt named the business The Minn Kota Manufacturing Company.