New Ulterra 36V 112 lbs Thrust 60" Shaft Freshwater Trolling Motor with i-Pilot Link and Universal Sonar 2 (1358931) by Minn Kota®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an affordable cost.
Notes: Drilling Required.
|Control: Remote and Foot Pedal|
|Max Thrust: 112 lbs|
|Shaft Length: 60"|
|Universal Sonar 2|
|Speed Control: Variable|
|AutoPilot: Incl. on i-Pilot Link|
|Max. Amp Draw: 52|
|Prop: Weedless Wedge 2 (MKP-38)|
- Auto Stow and Deploy: Auto Stow/Deploy lets you get your motor in and out of the water automatically using the included i-Pilot or i-Pilot Link remote, or the redesigned foot pedal
- Power Trim: Once your motor’s in the water, Power Trim lets you easily adjust the motor depth for changing conditions, using the included i-Pilot or i-Pilot Link remote, or the redesigned foot pedal. It’s one more way Ulterra handles the busy work, so you can focus on fishing
- Ulterra Foot Pedal: A new foot pedal for a new kind of motor. New buttons let you stow, deploy, trim up/down and activate a Spot-Lock in addition to speed and steering controls. Includes 18' cord. Ulterra comes standard with a new foot pedal and your choice of i-Pilot or i-Pilot Link – all redesigned to enable Auto Stow/Deploy and Power Trim. Control those features with the new “mode" button on the Ulterra foot pedal or with i-Pilot and i-Pilot Link remotes. Minn Kota has also added Spot-Lock to the pedal, making it even easier to stand your ground
- Integrated Battery Meter: In addition to showing the remote battery life, your i-Pilot or i-Pilot Link remote will also show you the state of your motor's batteries, so you'll never have to guess how much longer you have on the water
- Digital Maximizer: Motors with Digital Maximizer provide up to five times longer run time on a single charge by drawing only as much power as you need, so they don't waste any energy. These motors are variable speed, so dial in your precise speed and let Digital Maximizer deliver the right amount of power, while conserving your battery - extending your time on the water
- Weedless Wedge 2 Prop: Push weeds away and take on the thick stuff without battery-draining chopping and hacking. Weedless Wedge™ 2 features swept-back, flared blades for unrelenting, reliable prop performance
- Indestructible Composite Shaft: Pound for pound, a composite shaft is stronger than steel. It flexes on impact and won’t break, kink or corrode. That’s why Minn Kota is confident enough to guarantee it for life
- Cool, Quiet, Power: Nothing runs cooler or quieter than a Minn Kota. The extra large windings and commutators dissipate heat, resulting in cooler operation, extended battery power, and longer motor life. And unique bearing system reduces friction to cut fish-spooking noise
Boating is a great way to relieve stress and leave all your troubles on land. Enjoy your time out on the water even more with this top-notch marine product. Whether you're practicing your casts, exploring the amazing marine life with a snorkel, or just cruising on the open water for fun, you need to equip your vessel with the finest products to make sure nothing ruins your amazing recreational time. With CARiD you are covered from bow to stern, because we know exactly what you need to make your boating a breeze. This product will be great for all outdoor enthusiasts who enjoy traffic-free travel and wind in their hair. Made with durable materials, it will ensure a long-lasting performance for many exciting adventures to come.
The Minn Kota® electric trolling motor began its life in 1934 in Fargo, North Dakota. Mr. O. G. Schmidt, inventor of the trolling motor, was known to be a man of many diverse ideas. Prior to the trolling motor, Mr. Schmidt invented, produced and sold a copper soldering torch from his home in Wheatland, North Dakota. Due to its success, manufacturing operations were then moved to Fargo. Because of its proximity to the MINNesota – North DaKOTA border, Mr. Schmidt named the business The Minn Kota Manufacturing Company.