New Riptide Terrova 24V 80 lb Thrust 54" Shaft Saltwater Trolling Motor with i-Pilot (1363740) by Minn Kota®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an affordable cost.
Notes: Drilling Required.
|Max Thrust: 80 lbs|
|Shaft Length: 54"|
|Speed Control: Variable|
|AutoPilot: Incl. on i-Pilot|
|Max. Amp Draw: 56|
|Prop: Weedless Wedge 2 (MKP-33)|
- Lift-Assist Design: Riptide Terrova's new Lift-Assist Design takes the work out of stowing, making it effortless every single time, so you can raise the motor by barely lifting a finger
- Stow & Deploy Lever: Easy in. Easy out. Everyday. That’s the thought behind Riptide Terrova's innovative stow/deploy mechanism. The balanced motor design makes stowing easy, and a master cut-off switch automatically turns off the motor when stowed
- Push-to-test Battery Meter: Riptide Terrova's Push-to-Test Battery Meter gives you an instant “state of charge" reading at the push of a button, so you can see just how much longer you have on the water
- Weedless Wedge 2 Prop: Push weeds away and take on the thick stuff without battery-draining chopping and hacking. Weedless Wedge™ 2 features swept-back, flared blades for unrelenting, reliable prop performance
- Indestructible Composite Shaft: Pound for pound, the composite shaft is stronger than steel. It flexes on impact and won’t break, kink or corrode. That’s why Minn Kota is confident enough to guarantee it for life
- Cool, Quiet, Power: Nothing runs cooler or quieter than a Minn Kota. The extra large windings and commutators dissipate heat, resulting in cooler operation, extended battery power, and longer motor life. And unique bearing system reduces friction to cut fish-spooking noise
- Advanced Corrosion Protection: Riptide's premium-grade alloys are fortified by a multi-step cleaning process, tough-as-nails armor plating & a durable, saltwater-resistant powder coat paint. With layers of protection, the elements are truly protected
- Fully Encapsulated Electronics: Marine-grade urethane fully encapsulates Riptide control boards to protect the electronic circuitry. All electrical connections are sealed with waterproof heat-shrink tubing to keep saltwater out
- Sacrificial Anode: Minn Kota uses metals that are properly balanced & a composite shaft to ward off galvanic corrosion. So the only piece left for saltwater to attack is this little zinc anode, which absorbs corrosion so the rest of the motor doesn't have to
Boating is a great way to relieve stress and leave all your troubles on land. Enjoy your time out on the water even more with this top-notch marine product. Whether you're practicing your casts, exploring the amazing marine life with a snorkel, or just cruising on the open water for fun, you need to equip your vessel with the finest products to make sure nothing ruins your amazing recreational time. With CARiD you are covered from bow to stern, because we know exactly what you need to make your boating a breeze. This product will be great for all outdoor enthusiasts who enjoy traffic-free travel and wind in their hair. Made with durable materials, it will ensure a long-lasting performance for many exciting adventures to come.
The Minn Kota® electric trolling motor began its life in 1934 in Fargo, North Dakota. Mr. O. G. Schmidt, inventor of the trolling motor, was known to be a man of many diverse ideas. Prior to the trolling motor, Mr. Schmidt invented, produced and sold a copper soldering torch from his home in Wheatland, North Dakota. Due to its success, manufacturing operations were then moved to Fargo. Because of its proximity to the MINNesota – North DaKOTA border, Mr. Schmidt named the business The Minn Kota Manufacturing Company.