New Pontoon PowerDrive 12V 54 lb Thrust 48" Shaft Freshwater Trolling Motor (1358745) by Minn Kota®. What can be more fun and rewarding than boating on the open waters? This is an excellent solution for your boating needs. This product is great for use in all marine applications. It will satisfy the needs of both pleasure boat enthusiasts and ambitious yacht owners. Get this excellent product for your vessel and prepare to embark on a thrilling adventure.
Notes: Drilling required.
|Control: PowerDrive Foot Pedal|
|Max Thrust: 54 lbs|
|Shaft Length: 48"|
|Speed Control: Variable|
|Max. Amp Draw: 50|
|Prop: Weedless Wedge 2 (MKP-32)|
- Aluminum Quick Release Bracket: Quickly, easily remove your PowerDrive Pontoon motor with MKA-16-03 aluminum quick release bracket. It allows for maximum versatility and features a quiet, secure locking system. Comes standard on all PowerDrive Pontoon models
- Deploy-Assist Lever: The deploy-assist lever puts you in motion and in pursuit of fish quickly and easily. Depress the lever to deploy the motor and you’re ready to go. When it’s time to move, it stows easily and securely – ready for action whenever you are
- Push-to-test Battery Meter: The push-to-test battery meter on PowerDrive gives you an instant "state of charge" reading at the push of a button, so you can see just how much longer you have on the water
- Digital Maximizer: Motors with Digital Maximizer provide up to five times longer run time on a single charge by drawing only as much power as you need, so they don't waste any energy. These motors are variable speed, so dial in your precise speed and let Digital Maximizer deliver the right amount of power, while conserving your battery - extending your time on the water
- Weedless Wedge 2 Prop: Push weeds away and take on the thick stuff without battery-draining chopping and hacking. Weedless Wedge™ 2 features swept-back, flared blades for unrelenting, reliable prop performance
- Indestructible Composite Shaft: Pound for pound, our composite shaft is stronger than steel. It flexes on impact and won’t break, kink or corrode. That’s why Minn Kota is confident enough to guarantee it for life
- Cool, Quiet, Power:Nothing runs cooler or quieter than a Minn Kota. The extra large windings and commutators dissipate heat, resulting in cooler operation, extended battery power, and longer motor life. And our unique bearing system reduces friction to cut fish-spooking noise
Boating is a great way to relieve stress and leave all your troubles on land. Enjoy your time out on the water even more with this top-notch marine product. Whether you're practicing your casts, exploring the amazing marine life with a snorkel, or just cruising on the open water for fun, you need to equip your vessel with the finest products to make sure nothing ruins your amazing recreational time. With CARiD you are covered from bow to stern, because we know exactly what you need to make your boating a breeze. This product will be great for all outdoor enthusiasts who enjoy traffic-free travel and wind in their hair. Made with durable materials, it will ensure a long-lasting performance for many exciting adventures to come.
The Minn Kota® electric trolling motor began its life in 1934 in Fargo, North Dakota. Mr. O. G. Schmidt, inventor of the trolling motor, was known to be a man of many diverse ideas. Prior to the trolling motor, Mr. Schmidt invented, produced and sold a copper soldering torch from his home in Wheatland, North Dakota. Due to its success, manufacturing operations were then moved to Fargo. Because of its proximity to the MINNesota – North DaKOTA border, Mr. Schmidt named the business The Minn Kota Manufacturing Company.