Michelin 14 INCH TIRES
- MICHELIN®DEFENDER THDEFENDER TH Tires by Michelin®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. This all-weather passenger car tire offers long-lasting value, exceptional all-season traction and a quiet, comfortable ride.Unique construction and durable tread compound for long-lasting service lifeIntelliSipe technology and special rain grooves to ensure uncompromising safetyMail-in Rebate$95.99 - $192.99 each
- MICHELIN®X-ICE XI3X-ICE XI3 Tires by Michelin®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Fuel Efficient. Want to fully embrace winter even in the harshest conditions? Equip your vehicle with Michelin X-ICE Xi3 tires designed to provide ultimate winter confidence...Cross Z sipes, micro-pumps and FleX-Ice compound to take on ice and snowMichelin MaxTouch construction for long-lasting winter performanceMail-in Rebate$109.88 - $269.64 each
- MICHELIN®DEFENDERDEFENDER Tires by Michelin®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Take your driving experience to the next step with the premium Michelin Defender tire designed to provide more than 90,000 miles of confident driving with exceptional...MaxTouch construction to ensure long tread life as well as enhance braking and corneringIntelliSipes technology for lower rolling resistance and improved fuel economyMail-in Rebate$127.08 - $197.96 each
- MICHELIN®HARMONYHARMONY Tires by Michelin®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. This all-weather passenger car tire offers long-lasting value, exceptional all-season traction and a quiet, comfortable ride.The optimized contact patch shape, provided by MaxTouch construction, helps deliver extremely long tire life under the toughest conditionsAn all-weather tread pattern includes full-depth sipes for exceptional traction in rain or snow that lasts throughout the entire life of the tireMail-in Rebate$128.54 - $200.59 each
- MICHELIN®PILOT EXALTO A/SPILOT EXALTO A/S Tires by Michelin®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. All-Season Sport handling in H- and V- Speed ratings.A life maximized adherencePrecise control in wet conditionsMail-in Rebate$137.77 - $250.57 each
There is a lot of information on the sidewall of a tire. Typically, you'll find UTQG ratings for treadwear, traction and temperature, the size of the tire, the load rating index number with a speed rating index, the construction type (bias or radial), the D.O.T. compliance code, and construction details. On some tires used as original equipment, you may also find a marking that indicates its OE status.