Universal Heavy Duty 1st & 2nd Row Tan Rubber Floor Mat Set (904-50) by Michelin®. Quantity: 4 Pieces. Most drivers need full floor coverage on their cars because driving can be messy business. Michelin's unique design on all-weather universal mat provides the deep channels and DirtTraps you'd expect from a much pricier custom mat, with Flexlines that bend and fold to meet the shape of your floor. If you see areas where a fit can be more precise, simply trim the outer edge with scissors for a more custom look.
|Driver Mat: 28” L x 18.5” W x 0.64” H|
|Passenger Mat: 28” L x 18.5” W x 0.43” H|
|Rear: 13” L x 18.5” W x 0.43” H|
- 4PC Set Includes 2 Front and 2 Rear Mats
- Premium rubber provides maximum protection from the outside elements and is naturally soil and stain resistant
- Flexlines™ allow mats to mold to the contours of vehicle floor for a smooth, snug fit
- Dirt Traps™ collect and hold water, dirt and debris for greater protection
- Unique, anti-slip Tread & Cleat™ backing system provides aggressive grip
- Trim lines allow for a more customizable fit
- Universal fit mats designed to fit more vehicles including cars, trucks, vans and SUV’s
- Easy to clean: simply rinse with soap and water
The rubber-like material makes for one of the heaviest, deepest, most flexible mats on the market, and it retains its shape through all kinds of elements and abuse. Michelin's Heavy-Duty, semi-custom liners are as easy to clean as custom Edgeliners. Simply rinse them off and your floor will look brand new.
Michelin® designs the most advanced floor liners on the automotive market today – EdgeLiners. EdgeLiner is nothing else but the finest custom fit floor protection for your truck. Precision digital measurements made with the latest laser scanning technology allow Michelin EdgeLiners to conform to every curve of your vehicle's floor surface. Deep channels conceal liquids and debris, protecting your shoes and clothing from being messed up. EdgeLiner can take everything you or your passengers throw at it: snow, mud, rain and sand. It is made to be put through the elements and come out looking new - just rinse it with a hose to restore your EdgeLiner to its flawless state.